BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Mike how does the TP look and smell now?

2 Likes

Still very dark purple. And smells of Maybe a mix of berries. I have not tried the smoke again yet. Maybe tomorrow.
I’m still smoking on that Lav Frost bud. its to nice of a smoke to quit. I shit you not. If you can find Lavender Frosting, Go for it.

8 Likes

I will, I picked up several of @WeTokeChronic strains, the lavender frosting being one of them.

5 Likes

Tropicana Poison. Ground up ready to smoke. Very fruity smelling. You ever see any bud this purple? Theres not a speck of green to be found. Hope she smokes nice.

26 Likes

Damn that’s dark

4 Likes

I have honestly never seen weed that purple I don’t think. That’s cool as hell

2 Likes

No and that is why I am drawn to the TP for some reason, very unique!

3 Likes

Oh its good… Its DAMN good. Hits you right between the eyes on the first rip.

13 Likes

Wow!! Serious stuff!! Likewise, have never seen so dark and purple buds such as these!! @BigMike55 You’re rocking brother!!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Took a few pics yesterday of whats up next. These are a couple of SS4 autos. Yup. Trying the autos again. These are actually growing pretty nice.

All three started on the same day. From the same pack. Looks like the thrre bears. Mama bear, Poppa bear and Baby bear.
The one in the beer cup was going to be one of mt beer cup challenge that @Indoornesian is running. Thought I had killed her but I saved her.

13 Likes

This girl right here is another I was running for the beer cup challenge. This is a Purple Headband I got from @corey

Cool how big you can get them in a beer cup. But you have to stay on top of it. At least water twice a day.

Edited to show receiving from Corey

18 Likes

There is no way I could pull it off man. I gotta give you props!
Really, I guess, to all you that get those results out of a dang cup!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

This is my shed tent now. Everything has been cut and is drying. The new plants are now inside the tent. I have (3) Frankenstein X DBHP. (2) Frankie X GSC and (2) Frankie X PPP. (3) Maui Wowie Cherry and (2) Cultivars that I have been working with for a couple years, trying to stabilize the intense Grape smell and flavor.

21 Likes

That last pic was the morning after transplant. They were not very happy.

4 Likes

Wow, that is one nice and huge plant in a cup!!

I’m positive I didn’t send those Purple Headband, I think you said it was @corey who did.

3 Likes

I will hafta look, now. I coulda swore you sent them to me.

4 Likes

You are correct. It was @corey that gave the Purple Headband. I’m sure you have given me something… I will have to look through my seed box to see what. Thank You.

Hey @corey a few posts back is your PH that you gave me. I remember now. It was over a year ago when I first started hanging out here. You were the first.

5 Likes

Awesome bud! I’m happy your growing it. Please keep us updated.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 first I want to say looks awesome! I still have about 700 posts to read to get current.
So even though you don’t know me. Here I am with hands out begging in public!! What do you have?

Been there myself … the whole time it was happening this dam nurse was like “we are saving lives” by jamming plungers up your A$$.

100% didn’t need a sales pitch while I was being promptly plunged …

I can relate to the water Cannon :droplet: :sleepy: :weary:

1 Like