BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

@BigMike55 I have to say I was expecting a wtf or something of that nature. Especially after reading most of the interaction between you and @Slick1.
In hind sight ignoring was really the only thing to do. After reading the tuna kush thread and dm for seeds. I figured you out of anyone would be the see the humor in the public begging.
My attempted laugh fell flat. I’ll go back to sitting in the corner and enjoy the chat.
Your are doing a great job with both your grows and posting up your experience.

3 Likes

I was actually trying to figger out a way to let you down without coming off like a dick.
I normally give seeds (a lot) to people who hang around with me, or at least interact in the thread. Hang around. Get involved. Im not picking on you or nothing. When I see folks interested in me or my stuff, My bean vault tends to open freely. Hope that makes a little sense.

8 Likes

WOOO-HOOOOO!
Im wakin and bakin this morning with the Tropicana Poison after a nice few weeks in the jars.
I am frickin’ RIPPED! two hits.
If you have some, grow some. You will Not be dissapointed at all. Plus the novelty of breaking out that PURPLE bud. Your friends will be amazed

10 Likes

I was kinda expecting a response that was at least a little dickish. I did read the other thread were you and @District_Flora were talking about all these dms coming in begging for beans from unknown people.
I’m definitely not as funny as you!
Very happy your enjoying your tropiicana poison.

2 Likes

Certainly no offense was meant. All I mean is, Be a Bud… I’m DAMN generous with those who are fair with me. Ask anyone.

8 Likes

Way to go @BigMike55! Keep it up bud!

3 Likes

I ABSOLUTELY have seen your generous spirit here. People like you Corey,Doug and a bunch of others is why I signed up here. All most all interactions are about helping others develop and improve their skills.

1 Like

He’s telling the truth. I didn’t really need those polaroids of him in various states of undress he included with my seeds but I guess technically it was generous of him. I did think the one where he was recreating the Coppertone ad with his dog was pretty cute though. Like this-

Coppertone

12 Likes

You two are GREAT!!!

@BigMike55 I would like to know more about your Tropicana poison. Is this a Tropicana cookie cross?
If it is, does it have a metallic orange taste?

Just wait till I know you a bit better and you may get lucky enough to secure the “Full Insertion” set.

4 Likes

Tropicana Poison is indeed a Tripicana Cookies cross. It is full on berry flavored smell and smoke. I love this strain.

3 Likes

If you dont mind me asking, were TP seeds from OtherBarry?

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m surprised the orange changed to berry. My trop cookie was super dense, purple, covered in resin. The yield wasn’t great and the taste was a love/ hate thing.

No, I don’t know OtherBarry so I have never got his beans. I don’t remember who I got them from right now. It will come to me. And I failed to write it down.

2 Likes

I have some TP S1s from him, was wondering if they were the same as yours. Thanks

2 Likes
2 Likes

OTG! What, no GIF? You OK? :wink:

2 Likes

Well there’s the answer. Thanks OTUG :smiley:

2 Likes

Smoke report please!

1 Like