BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

earlier today

Yes, yes you are! :hugs:
I got B&B Cookies in my vault and others.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That statement could not be any truer. @BigMike55 is a generous and friendly guy.

8 Likes

Only thing Bigger than BigMike is his Big OGenerosity, and his Big Green thumb!!!

3 Likes

Ok I kinda thought OTUG but wasn’t for sure. Thanks brother. Awesome plant and awesome smoke. Some of the best flavored I have ever grown.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the props.

2 Likes

New phone who dis?

1 Like

No need to ask bud! You’re awesome!! Whoever’s been here a bit knows that!! Morning!!
Can almost see you riding high on TP clouds!! Well deserved!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Don’t mind @Slick, his mind’s been dipped in chocolate!! Or something tanned… brown!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

As long as it’s not “truffle butter”. Feel free to look up what that slang term means if you don’t know, good way to start a Sunday morning :laughing:

1 Like

Told yah!! Chocolate it ain’t!! You @Slick1!!!

1 Like

That’s a new one on me. I will be looking it up. I’ve heard of Boy Butter, but not Truffle Butter.

3 Likes

You’re about to have an interesting morning!

You’d better not Mike!! :flushed:

2 Likes

All I found was a product that contains butter and other ingredients, i.e., truffles, smashed up in it. Doesn’t look too good to me tho. Sounds like something British people eat.

2 Likes

Oh! OH! OOOHHH!
You do realize it’s Sunday, right?
God’s gonna getcha for that!

Edit. I don’t think British people eat that.

3 Likes

Sounds like you figured it out :laughing:

1 Like

@BigMike55 @Slick1 has been clouding your mind! That’s all! Don’t pay attention! :confused: :flushed: I told you not to…! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve seen it before, bad as I hate to admit it, but I didn’t know it had an official name. SICKO!

1 Like

I didn’t come up with the name!

1 Like

You had me at

I do happen to have some of those seeds in my safe. I got them from this BIG guy.,. What was his name??? :wink:

1 Like