BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Hey guys. This little girl was to be in the @Indoornesian Party Cup Challenge. She nearly died. I dropped out but brought her back to life. Look at this little fart. In full flower mode. 5” tall from dirt to tiptop.

![image|281x499](upload://

17 Likes

Step away from the google!!!

Looks surprisingly decent, other than being in miniature. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta love those autos, either everything works or it all turns into a waste of time.

Unles I was given inferior seeds to begin with, these plants boggle my mind. They are supposed to be SS#4. My first attempt at autos included her. They all died. Tried this time and I get 3 completely different plants. All started the same time, all given the same nutes, same schedule, same light, there is this little girl, Then there is a midsized girl about 3 feet tall, that looks like it probably leans indica. Then the tall one. about 4 feet tall. And looks more like a Sativa than any of them. Wierd to me. I have other autos to grow tho. I think I am about to pop a few.

3 Likes

At least I made one achievement. All three of these are still alive, I have not succeeded in killing them yet. And they are flowering, so there’s that, at least.

3 Likes

That little survivor will turn out to to be the best one bud you have ever smoked in your life! :laughing: You’ll be on the hunt for that five inch pheno for years.

5 Likes

I know, right. My wife asked me what I’m gonna do with it. I said ‘Grow it out!’
She said for what? a Bowl of smoke?
I Said, “SHhhhhhYEahhh!!”
Hell, as long as it stays green I will nurture her, Until the entire bud turns amber. Dry that rascal up, smoke it and go lay down while I’m still mobile.

3 Likes

Lookie here ladies and gentlemen. I had a bit of kief. Actually a half jelly jar full from the last two grows. I pressed most of it out into a couple pieces of nice hash. I tried a small piece in my bong yesterday. Hoo boy. Very nice to smoke.

21 Likes

Great minds think alike. I just started sampling this i made from cherry cake.

14 Likes

For some reason I never accumulate enough to do that much. :thinking: I wonder why? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I use a Trim Bin. It has a screen on the top layer and a solid bottom layer to catch the trikes.

3 Likes

The amount of good hash I made with the collected kief paid for that trim bin.

5 Likes

I have absolutely no doubt. I need to get a catch tray like that.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at them
I need to just get it.

I always read this thread when I need a pick-up. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I have a trim bin, but I don’t use it for trimming. It works great for catching and filtering pollen though.

2 Likes

Thanks for saying so. I try to keep it fun. And a little innuendo and trash Tash never hurt nothing.

2 Likes

The real Trim Bin is kinda expensive. Amazon has some fairly cheap trim setups that are similar.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll probably get one off of Amazon. I hate feeding the beast but I can’t pony up a boatload of scratch. I could build one if I could find out what screens to buy… :thinking:

I think its 150 micron in a standard trim bin.
Bubble bags are 220, 160, 120, 73 and 25 micron, so it might be cool to make a tray with a couple layers of screen at say 160 and 120.
Edit: I think silk screen is relatively durable, but you could use poly mesh or stainless mesh too

3 Likes