BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

My wife gave me one for my birthday a couple years back. The real deal. I like that the screen is in the slot with screws. So it can be changed for diff size or when it wears out. Plus the two cutouts to lay your wrists in is a pretty good feature too.

2 Likes

How about this.

https://www.growgeneration.com/bubble-magic-150-micron-extraction-mesh-screen-5-x5-20-sheet-pack.html

3 Likes

Five inches would be too small but this kind of material ?

2 Likes

Those are kida small at 5" square. The screen in the trim bin is at least a 7 X10 size.
You can put all your trim in there and shake it like your panning for gold. You’d be amazed how much kief is there.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll find a supplier that sells rolls. I just saw that Bubble Bag sold those little ones. lol

2 Likes

man i took my eyes off this thread for a minute and i got a whole books worth of posts to read through. fun reading as always though.

5 Likes

8.5 x 11.5 just checked. lol

6 Likes

@MoBilly
Heres the amount of kief I got from two Lavender Frosting plants. That will make a nice couple pieces of hash.

12 Likes

hell yea! you gonna press it or just top a couple bowls with it?

Yes. Yes. Yes.
That is just from the trim. Sugar leaves and tiny pieces of bud.
Im happy with that.

2 Likes

Oh my! :dizzy_face:
One of my friends on here knew I’d never had any and sent me a little sample of hash. That was amazing! I have to make some!
:clap::clap::clap::+1::v::facepunch:

2 Likes

Well worth the extra effort in my opinion. Its stuff that either gets stored for edibles or put in compost anyways. Mise well make more smokables. Right?

6 Likes

I keep saying I’m going to get some Bubble Bags but every time I get the scratch together, something comes up.
Last time I ran up on a metal fence post that broke off right at ground level. (An old fence line that had been taken out) It was muddy and I had a load on. I had to buy a new back tire and fluid to fill it with. I am still building funds after that $500 + bill.

2 Likes

And I can tell you this… besides making hash, simply putting a cokespoon sized amount on top of your bowl or sprikle some in a joint, you get a whole new level of experience. I have even heard of some people putting some in their coffe in the morning. Then wait about 20 minutes and hold on to your hat. I have not tried that yet, tho.

6 Likes

Yeah, my grinder has a screen. I’ve layered it in a bowl before. That is nice!

2 Likes

I’m wanting to grow out a Tropicana Poison plant (that red one I just got finished trimming a few weeks ago.
What I want to do is run her, and turn the entire plant minus the fan leaves, into kief hash.
I think Purple hash would be a dandy sight!

6 Likes

purple hash for the win! in my experience pressing the hash and letting it cure out over a month changes the flavors and effects in some amazing ways too, if you’ve never tried that definitely give it a shot at least once.

3 Likes

Ok. Im going in. This is a nicely cured bud of Euteriia. First smoke of the day. My shoulder is giving me fits right now. Lets see how good she is.

11 Likes

Cheers @BigMike55

4 Likes

This is half the bud. Ground up. Look how crystally the inside of the bud is. This should be outstanding.

9 Likes