BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

This is correct. Besides sprikles on my bong rips from time to time, I let mine cure in a jarfor a month or more. When you make the hash and store it, as soon as you open that storage jar to get a chunk, its like you just went to heaven for a visit. I shit you not.

4 Likes

Totally agree dude

First bong hit.
Nice… Can’t place the smell and taste. Quite different than anything I have smoked recently.I don’t smoke cigs any more, but it would be like smoking Marlboro red and someone giving you a Marlboro light to smoke. Its there… Just kinda lighter flavored. Hmmm. Don’t know if I really like the flavor or not.
I can tell after one hit, my eyelids have sank a little, my head definately feels righteous. I like that. But again… a little light, and the body is statring to tingle a bit. Thats a good sign.
I will taje another hit.

4 Likes

Ok. Second Bong rip.
I’m a fan! The head high is very nice… its a good type of light high that makes you go… Man, My head feel righteous right now. Not so ripped that you can’t do anything but a VERY nice chill type high.
I think where @DannyTerpintine Euteriia (sp) really shines is its medical value. I have a really bad shoulder. I believe it to be a torn rotator cuff. Hurts like a mofo, some days. I just smoked two bong rips of this, and my shoulder, while not 100% feels very much pain free. Danny told me this was like the best pain reliever this side of opiods or even better. I believe he’s on to something. I would have to take 4 Ibuprofens to cut the pain in my shoulder that this stuff does in 2 bong rips. Incredible.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing, great review! Love that you found something that helps with your pain, that is priceless! :pray: That’s why I bred that strain! Spelling is Eutierria :wink: :slight_smile:

Hopefully you get that shoulder fixed or rehabbed! And maybe the Eutierria can help you along the way during recovery!

7 Likes

I don’t know if you are selling it on your website, but you are more than welcome to use my pics and comments.

3 Likes

Where might I find this website? I searched spacebound genetics, but came up with an empty domain

1 Like

Wow!! Awesome @BigMike55!!!

I was going to ask if he was selling Euterria. Sounds like something my mom would benefit from, both her knees are bad and need to be replaced, both meniscus are torn as well lol. Trying to help her find a go-to strain for pain and hopefully get her off the opioids in the future.

5 Likes

I think its Spaceboundgenetics

2 Likes

That does not work

2 Likes

Can we get a pronunciation guide for that name: Euterria I’m reading it as “you-tear-re-yah”

If it wasn’t obvious, im a little baked

1 Like

That’s correct :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Your tractor must be smaller than mine. All it took has a small three that had been cut off at sharp angle. 1K+ bill. The are the only one around that does the big boys.

Take a photo for us. I would love to see it.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! Website is currently down - not sure when I’ll put it back up atm. You can see what I’ve got on my ig, or hit me up in a pm if you/anyone is interested in something. :slight_smile: @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

I beleive I saw a nice bar of purple hash from
@Bobgrows , show us the purple hash please!

2 Likes

Of course!

18 Likes

That’s a Party Platter!

4 Likes

HEY EVERYONE!
HASH PARTY AT BOBBI’S PLACE!
That looks awful nice there.

5 Likes

So when do I have to plan a road trip? lol