BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Mike,
Root temperatures are probably more important than air temperatures…consider in many hydro systems they often use a ‘chiller’ to drop water temperatures. If they can keep their water temperature around 65F, it actually ‘compensates’ high air temperatures to some extent…

When you grew outdoors in Arkansas, if your plants were planted in the soil rather than containers, you also benefited from the soil insulation to some extent…

Looking at your pictures, your pistils look VERY healthy…since they are the most sensitive tissue in the tent, I don’t believe you’ve done major damage. Remember also, that wilting foliage is a protective function, where the stomata close when your plants can’t keep up with transpiration.

7 Likes

Wholly carp that suxxx! Considering plants stop growing at 28.5c (85F) that’s a real problem besides the being cooked to death one :sob:

@MoBilly I feel for you too friend! :fist_right: :fist_left:

I’m outa likes but freaking wonderful plants as per your standard @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

I will keep trying to cool it down out there, but it’s a losing battle. I think they only have another 3-4 weeks till chop.
Actually I thought I had it timed to where I would harvest just before it started getting sweltering hot. The heat just got here earlier than normal.

1 Like

Hit my plants with BBP for the 2nd time last night…this time right at dusk. Gave the remainder to my tomatoes!

2 Likes

Wakin’ & Bakin’ this morning with a nice cup of coffee and a bong full of never before tried FOGDOG. It smells divine in here.

7 Likes

I think you will be impressed. BBP is the real deal.

1 Like

Hows the FogDog treating you BigMike?
My friend uses it to get to sleep. I would use it to lose a couple hours of productivity! Lol. It is pretty good

3 Likes

Must have been good @4ftfarmer . He didn’t get back on. LOL

2 Likes

Hi @BigMike55 and @4ftfarmer!! Quite sweet tasting in one’s mouth as an after smoke, mellow high, not intense, yet it lingers on… And at times, you realize, “wait a second… am I tripping here…!?” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :thinking: :flushed: :hugs: I like it a lot!!

5 Likes

There ya go. That’s what happened. I actually had some things to take care of. Smoke is great. Sweet tast. Nice buzz. What more could one ask for?

4 Likes

20 wives. It occurred to me it would be helpful. Only so much my two hands can do.

3 Likes

Multiple wives always sounds great because you jump to the positives but do you want 20 women who now share a cycle all pissed at you at the same time?

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, I had my wife and 2 daughters and it could get crazy around here at times.

3 Likes

Hehe. Some days I cant even handle the one I have. 19 more just might test the effectiveness of my meds.

7 Likes

I just can’t stop thinking about 40 inlaws! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Great…now I’m going to have nightmares…thanks for nothing MoBilly! :laughing:

3 Likes

Well, the fucking Cancer took my half sister this morning. She has been suffering for a couple years. Even with Chemo and everything, it got progressively worse.
Man. I look around and see all the people i knew growing up are all either dying off or have been killed somehow. Depressing in a way, how short life is.

3 Likes

Can’t “like” that post-because I don’t like to read it. Sorry to hear about your loss Mike. It does get overwhelming at times. Life is suffering, and the best we can do is reduce that suffering to the extent we can; for ourselves, our family, friends, and society.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that Mike. We all know someone who’s been taken from that terrible disease. Hard to believe they haven’t come up with a cure after all these years.

7 Likes

I have No words! Sorry for your loss BigMike. Fuck cancer!

5 Likes