BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Yer gonna be sentenced to 6 months in trim jail Mike.

2 Likes

That sounds about right. At that point I will have a year invested in this plant. Now, THAT, my friend, is PATIENCE! Hehe!

12 Likes

You have been very patient with this one. Im sure it takes up valuable space too. I hope it rewards you with big frosty buds.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I believe you’ll find with both the Sheelavathi & Zamaldelica will be much improved with a 6 month cure . Both should be cartoon world shaman weed . Of course monthly samples manadatory . Got have QA / QC . Wouldn’t want it to sour on ya…

4 Likes

@BigMike55 and @MoBilly didn’t know if y’all would be interested in this

5 Likes

Boy did I misjudge the stretch on this ZAMadelica. Topped out the lights yesterday. She is six feet tall. Zoom in on those tops.

24 Likes

I’ll probably have to do some bondage on That DamAdelica. She is about six inches from the lights.

2 Likes

Got another Tiger by the tail ? You spray this one with BBP ?

2 Likes

Nope. Not this time. I will resume on the next grow tho.
As for looks, so far, the Crystal Skull Kush I got from @Tracker is my prettiest plant, by far. Then that Damadelica and then the Frankenstein. In that order. Just as far as looks goes. Stink is a different story.
Frankie first, then CSK. The jury is still out on that Zamadelica. She has no smell yet, to speak of.
My Skywalker is really pretty too. I forgot.

5 Likes

All your plants look good . You got the touch . Believe you got a Thai leaner & with tighter nodes the Malawi bud structure . She’s not willowy . IIRC the Malawi is oily & smells kinda like that blue Kerr-McGee motor oil . The Hmong Thai is woody green unripe mango & Zamal is peppery . Anyway you cut it right ones are special weed that gets better with a good cure . You’ll see . I got hope for the She-monster too yeah as I got some from OJ & have been watching yours with great interest .

2 Likes

Remember asking about stretch & was told it was just an educated guess due to different phenos . Best part was the ol’ country boy advice " Cut to fit " .

3 Likes

So how much did she stretch?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Oh, that much!?! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

She was about 2 1/2 - 3 feet when I put her in flower lights a couple weeks ago. Almost 3 weeks She’s almost 6 feet tall. At least 5 1/2 feet. Hate to do it but I think I’m gonna have to flop her over. Otherwise she will burn in the light. I raised the light as far as possible and still have air circulation, yesterday. That gave me a out 4 inches more height. Today it’s back where it was yesterday. She still has about a week to go in stretch.

5 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

2 Likes

Holy! Buds are really forming now eh!? Wow!

1 Like

Is she done yet? :rofl:

1 Like

Call me biased but i think she’s gonna produce one of the wonderful buds you’ll come across…

I still remember her smoke like yesterday (not grown but scored)…
That pure ganja smell is well worth it…

2 Likes