BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Dang bro! You are killin it!

4 Likes

Nice light this morning those buds look nice n fat. Looking good @BigMike55

2 Likes

Outside Zamaldelica. The Monster. ETA Unknown.

22 Likes

I imagine she’ll go till weather makes u pull her. Hopefully gets done enuff. Looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. You have anything going outside?

1 Like

Not this year. First time in a long time and it’s driving me crazy. Started a few last spring but none made it very long and just never got anything else going. I’m getting my closet ready. Haven’t done anything indoors in a couple of years. Really missing it. I live vicariously through u guys right now lol

3 Likes

Looks like ill be ok until third weeks in November. Looks ok to me. What say you?
Have you already harvested?

I still gotta b secretive round here. Wish I could do a few yard plants. U guys r lucky. Worlds changing tho maybe someday

1 Like

What state are you calling a hat rack?

Arkansas. Next door

1 Like

Why did I not know this???

I live in a little town called Pottsville right next to Russellville on I40

1 Like

I harvested most of the LPC as it was starting to mold. All to hash…….
As far as the projected weather, it is notoriously inaccurate so only time will tell. With what I posted on the 17th it gets down below 32* so that wouldn’t be good, it shows other days in that month a bit lower also.
But like I said the accu-window forecast is about as good as guessing.

5 Likes

I know it well. Great motorcycle country right there. We would come over from Pocahontas, Ark to Russellville and go to Mount Magazine and down to Hot Springs. Incredibly nice vistas.

2 Likes

Yeah I love it here. I like to travel and see other places but the hills of Arkansas will always b my home :green_heart:

1 Like

I actually lived for a few years in Malvern, just SW of Hot Springs. Gorgeous country. Only reason I left was because I could not make a decent living there. But I have always loved the state.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 Check out my new tray @Bobgrows made for me

Custom made one of a kind

12 Likes

Dude!!! That is awesome! @Bobgrows does fantastic work! Looks like I need a tray now too! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol I was just coming to show u next and seen u here lol. I love it
Had to show off my bronze hog too :laughing:

4 Likes