BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

All right! :partying_face: Cap Junky pics! Can I join the club? :pray:t3:

25 Likes

…and that’s the reason I am running her. Can’t wait for flowers.

7 Likes

Why did my CapJunky turn out muto!? :sob:

2 Likes

Well now I’m even more stoked about starting my cap junky…lol

4 Likes

I’ve said it before. Cap Junky is one of the best strains I have smoked from a dispo. Not that I get a lot of dispo weed. I buy my wife’s gummies and if I spend 50 bucks, they throw in an eighth of my choosing from the flower rack.

11 Likes

Sweet lineup man!!

2 Likes

Ok. So I did the vertical germination method as described by @Oldjoints

And here’s what I got so far. I was kinda hoping the tap roots didn’t go thru the paper towel. No dice. Some did and some did not. Just like my over the refrigerator horizontal method. One thing I noticed. If you tape them in a nice warm place behind the tv, those tap roots go fast once they pop.

17 Likes

Hope i didn’t screw up those roots when I did this.

That in the plastic is four really nice cuttings from Vortex that have been in the humid for about 6 days.

11 Likes

Looks like most of your roots are nice and straight!
Yes they will go fast once they pop and why I told you to check them every day.
They should take off fine as long as the roots didn’t get ripped up.

8 Likes

I think I mighta screwed up at least one. I didn’t realize it was thru the paper and I think the tip mighta broke off. After that I was more careful.
I looked at them through the light and saw no tails. So I left them and checked this morning. By opening the paper towels. And that’s what I got. They may have been ready yesterday. I don’t normally let the tails get that long before putting into soil.

3 Likes

From what I see some were ready yesterday. All of those tails should be very straight.
It was your first attempt at a new process so expect mistakes.
I have some seeds that I am going to pop, so I will use this method and show you how they turn out.

4 Likes

Willie Nelson is awesome smoke @BigMike55.

It’s been take a step further down the road by OSBA and Crossed back with a Black Vietnamese. 50% of the Original “Willie Nelson” is Black Vietnamese BMike… and its been crossed back with it.

Now its called Black Willie in a THC version and a CBD one as well

5 Likes

Here is what I am starting with:

Now we wait…….

16 Likes

Here’s one day after breaking ground.

19 Likes

Yay! Babies!

2 Likes

They are sure cute when they are small, we have to enjoy it while it lasts, soon they will be encroaching each other’s space and stinking up the joint :joy:

4 Likes

I love the method… makes sense gravity and all

Ok so I screwed up. I checked the seeds after 24 hrs and saw no action and the towels were chillly instead of warm. I guess this new TV stays a lot cooler than the ones i have had in the past. So I have taken my germination pad and stood it up and taped the baggie with seeds to it. Same process as we are after straight roots, In my last house I used my furnace heater.
So I start over now:

13 Likes

Following along, hope you been well.

5 Likes

What’s up @corgitron ?
Been a while. Glad to see you in my room.

4 Likes