BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I have been lurking, finally found a little time to look around. Had to stop in and say hello.

1 Like

I have actually reduced the amount of time I spend here, too. I really needed to. But I still show up every day for a bit. Hope everything is going well for you, bruh.

5 Likes

Hey… looking good in there.
Just sayin.
He he.

6 Likes

Three days from breaking ground.

23 Likes

Those shots always remind me of a flock of birds taking flight as seen from above.

6 Likes

Man, am I blasted!!!
I took out some of my bubble hash from the freezer last night. Hit it with a micro grater. Just now put some Double Grape in my bong about half the bowl. Filled it up with Bubble Hash two rips and I’m feeling invincible. Haha

Wish I had a few more Double Grape autos. That stuff is pure fIre.

14 Likes

tenor-2

6 Likes

Shit man double grape :grapes: that makes my mouth water :droplet: I’m so jealous!

5 Likes

I checked the seeds again this morning and still have not had one seed germinate……, :pensive:

4 Likes

@Tracker I appreciate that you picked: “Drunk Superman” for your gif!

2 Likes

Don’t feel too bad, yet. I also have two strains that refuse to pop. And one of them is the Texada Timewarp that I bought last year. Been in paper towels four days and nothing. Everything else popped fine. And they all broke ground except for one. I think I screwed up the tap root on that one.

2 Likes

I have never had a no germ in all these years. It’s not a done deal yet though as I have had them take 10 days or so but that is with soil. With paper towels I usually have some kind of results after 48 hours.

2 Likes

I’d never had a no germ in my life and just had 2 in a row not so long ago. I was like “WTF did I do wrong?” Then next seeds all germinated.

2 Likes

I feel this. I just went through 20x seeds of a cross a buddy made in the early 2000’s… i don’t think he stored them well because it was a 0 for 20 over the course of 4 weeks with 4 different popping methods.

It bummed me out I decided to try and pop 3x mendo breath s1’s i’ve had in the fridge since 2020.

24 hours later I have 3 for 3 popped and at hour 36 they were in soil.

Shit happens even if we use the finest earth worm shit!

5 Likes

I went to @CoastalMarySeeds with what happened. I was told that they would let the breeder know that this happened and offered me the choice of another strain!
This was my third order from them and the service has always been great and it’s obvious that they care about the growers and stand by their products, even though it wasn’t seeds that they actually made themselves! Rare these days and much appreciated by me for sure………

7 Likes

Think I will set this on fire in a bong. Frickin awesome Bubble Hash.

18 Likes

tenor-2623650772

7 Likes

These broke ground less than a week ago.

One failure out of 12 beans ain’t too bad.

29 Likes

they look great and healthy ! sure gone be fire!

3 Likes

Looking good Mike, your work is always top notch.

2 Likes