BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Nice! 11 of 12 is good anytime!
:facepunch:

3 Likes

I had a feeling on that failure. When I removed it from the paper towel it had grown thru. I pulled on it and a good sized part of the tap root broke off. Dookie Occurs!

3 Likes

Maybe the thought anyway occurred, but in that case where a takeou tap root is sticking to/through the paper towel, I would cut around it and plant it with the small piece of paper towel attached.

4 Likes

That does work. I just did not realize the root was grown thru. Old eyes might have something to do with it. Haha. Plus I tend to handle the seedlings a bit rough.

4 Likes

How’s the melt on that?

Can you expand on what you are asking?
In the bowl as soon as you hit it with fire, it shrinks down. I assume that’s what you mean.

3 Likes

More like when you get the flame near it, it turns into a molten lake.

I will check it out and report. I have done nothing but smoke it and can report it is the best smoke I have had in a loooooong time.

3 Likes

Why not just cut around the root and plant it with the paper attached? I don’t think it would even know the paper was there. lol

Ha ha! I guess I should read down first before posting. lol

3 Likes

That woulda probably worked, but too late now!

3 Likes

OH yeah… I’m high. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here are my babies Ed Zachary 7 days from paper towels. The wilted Blue Tara is a replant because cat went apeshit. I found it dumped on the floor this morning. And there are a few slowpokes in there.
The Juicy Pussy sadly never got popped. (Snicker) Over a week in paper and nothing. The Texada Timewarp has started showing a bit of tail tips. I will let them go another day or two.

18 Likes

Fine looking crop you got there @BigMike55. Excited to see the texada timewarp. Good luck with this round of :fire:

2 Likes

Good to see someone growing some strains I put out. Shame you didn’t get to play with juicy pussy!

4 Likes

I know, right? I like the name. Kinda just rolls off the tongue. I think it was a cross made by the world famous Calotta Fagyna.
No wait that was someone else. Never mind.

Edit. It was actually from my buddy Gary aka @repins12 I have a few more. No point in letting some JP go to waste.

6 Likes

Sorry it didn’t germinate for you. I have grown several and had no issues with germination. it’s a reproduction of this
Juicy Pussy

Juicy Pussy x Juicy Pussy

Juicy Pussy | Hypno Seeds

With Juicy Pussy Auto genetics, Hypno Seeds has created an autoflowering cannabis strain that is dripping with trichomes, potency and flavor. She is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain due to her Thai Stick cross, and has been balanced with some special indica strains to achieve her mellow, yet arousing effect as well. Expect massive, juicy yields of big, hard buds!

Of all the autoflowering cannabis strains Hypno Seeds has created, Juicy Pussy Auto takes the lead when it comes to size and yield. With a growth height of up to 120cm and a yield of around 310 grams per plant, it can be used well in indoor grows as well as outdoors. Juicy Pussy Auto is a voracious eater. Give her a considerable amount of nutrients, especially in the flowering phase. This way she will be able to grow to her full potential. She doesn’t mind a little tying up, so tie her down to increase her yield and control her height, or make sure you give her enough room to spread out and show off her big, beautiful, firm, frosty buds. Sexy, by the way, is an understatement. She will be the star of your grow show and will be ready to be cut in about 9 weeks after germination of these autoflowering cannabis seeds.

Taste and aroma

After a nice, long curing, you’ll achieve sweet and pungent aromas with Juicy Pussy Auto. It smells and tastes just like Orange Creamsicle ice cream.

Effect of the Juicy Pussy Auto

Better than sex. This strain will tickle your senses and awaken yourbody with its therapeutic and relaxing effects. With up to 24% THC, it will captivate and enrapture you, but without any unwanted intoxicating effects. Although she is primarily a sativa, around 65%, her indica heritage makes her high a pleasant physical experience. You will never be able to get enough of this Juicy Pussy either!

Product Details

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

over 20%

LED optimised Strains

yes

Genetics

Thai Stick X Indica Strains
:v:t4:
Gary

13 Likes

I knew dat!
I have not quit yet. I think I have five or six more seeds thanks to your generosity.
They will be soaked!

7 Likes

Welp! Up potting day. Those plants were ready to come out of the beer cups. I only kept the two best examples of each. Plus I will be running a couple Vortex for S1 seeds. If I can ever get the cuttings to make clones. I have not had good luck with clones lately.

Blue Tara

Cap Junky

Pineapple Skunk

Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude

Tagging @Oldjoints

20 Likes

It looks like they like their new digs man. :slight_smile:

See what I did there? lol

4 Likes

Yeah. You funny guy!
Trying to organize the tent for their new home for a few weeks.
But yeah. Not bad for what? 11days from paper towel. Ya think?

7 Likes