BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanx brother. I feel this is going to be a good grow.

1 Like

Looking good, my brother. Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

Hey brother, I back crossed the Shelavathi @Oldjoints sent me. 2 males and 1 female, open pollination. This is what I got.

Still a few stems to pick out.
Gary

17 Likes

Gotta be a million in there.

2 Likes

@Tejas I crossed your Oxacan with my Liquor Cookies Moonshine and called it Oxacaine.
Gary

7 Likes

I had just done an open pollination with that strain. I think I used three males with 7 or so females and didn’t get that many seeds. I think all together I got about 15,000.

6 Likes

Hey, I just realized. Those two Cap Junky I have going are S1’s. I got from @LoveDaAutos
So I’m just waiting on the other Blue Tara and two Strw. Diesel x Space Dude. Honestly, all three of those, I think, are males.

4 Likes

Gonna be watching this.

2 Likes

That would suuuuuuck! Hope you are wrong!

2 Likes

I would be happy to send you some of the seeds, my brother :+1:t4:
Gary

1 Like

I still have a few thousand, but truly appreciate the very kind offer!

2 Likes

It’s just a back cross of what you did anyhow

1 Like

Well I did end up with one Blue Tara and one Strw. Diesel x Space Dude girl of yours. That other Blue Tara MAY be a girl, but I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Ok so you at least have a girl of both……. Good deal!

2 Likes

Holy shit, that a pile of beans, right there. I would hit you up but I have couple hundred Sheelavathi seeds I got from @Oldjoints

3 Likes

What do you think of those bucket plants?

Two of those are your girls.

2 Likes

Only question I have is did you get any of the creeper phenotype in what you grew? I ask because I had one male and two females in the pollination group of that phenotype.

3 Likes

They are looking good but I doubt you are going to be able to finish that many in that space. That Blue Tara stretches a lot and not just up once you grow her into flower.

3 Likes

I can run five in the 4x4 tent, spaced like the five dots on a dice. I can do two th the 2x4…3 if I keep them on the smaller side but two is a good grow in the small tent. And really I would rather do four instead of five in the big tent. Just so they can spread out a bit. So that will be 6 or 7 good sized plant.

4 Likes

OIP (30)

10 Likes