BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Just look at the testicles on this boy.

17 Likes

Jealous just a little?
:rofl:

6 Likes

Cut myself a couple clones today. @Oldjoints tells me this Blue Tara will be one I will wanna keep. I needed to trim up the bottom anyways.

15 Likes

I would love to get a few clones, if you have time brother. That way I can grow them outdoors and reverse one :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Lmao like ur garden gnome @BigMike55

5 Likes

With regards to putting plants into 12/12 to determine sex, have any of y’all tried it with freshly started seeds? Sprout them under 12/12 then as soon as they show put them into 24/0. Sounds doable so thinking I want to try this

I have done it as early as two weeks old but never sooner.

2 Likes

Hit me up and I will send you a pack of seeds. I’m getting low on them but will make more soon!

5 Likes

Looks like @Oldjoints stepped up. Now you can grow a crop them if you so desire.
Unless you just have to have clones, Then we will chat.
Thanks @Oldjoints

5 Likes

Looks like the transplant shock is going away. Gorgeous plants if I must say it myself.

Tagging @Slick1

24 Likes

Pineapple Skunk

Blue Tara

24 Likes

Pretty pretty pot plants partner!

5 Likes

I think I need to give them a bit more nitrogen next feed. Looking a bit pale to me.

3 Likes

thanks @Oldjoints seems like a great way to determine sex way early. thinking it was MOB seeds on IG that I got the idea from

1 Like

Beautiful work @BigMike55, your plants are looking great.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks, man! They are finally settling in, I think.
I still have a few months to screw it up.
I was looking at the top on the Blue Tara. Looks like she topped herself. I did not. And don’t recall bumping it. I do get rough with my plants, tho. Moving them around and stuff.

6 Likes

Looking awesome bro! :fist:t3:
The pineapple skunks will like a little extra nitrogen all the way through.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah, I can hear them asking for it, by the light color.
They are nice plants tho. All of them. Thanks for the beanage.

18 Likes

If you are going to up the nitrogen for the blue tara I suggest you do so in increments. A little extra each feed until the tips show you she is at her max. I always continue the use of nitrogen even in flower but at a reduced amount.

7 Likes

Check out this handsome boy that is to be culled

16 Likes