BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Holy crap. That bubble hash I made a while back is kicking me right in the taint. That’s some good smoke right there.

7 Likes

Ay, @JohnnyPotseed
I see you in there!!!
Hey man, whatcha think of my girls this time. FANCY, huh?
Hehe.

4 Likes

As usual, my friend, lol they’re looking damn nice!

1 Like

That Blue Tara and the pineapple skunk is making me so happy I can’t hardly keep my feet from dancing. Y’know?

6 Likes

lol I know the feeling! I always do the ‘happy dance’ when my girls are looking good… in my mind, at least!

3 Likes

Haha. I can just imagine you doing the happy dance in the ol’ scooter. Backwards and forwards, side to side. Spin around and do a wheelie.

2 Likes
4 Likes

thnx! Now there’s an idea! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

By the looks of the males, I ought be able to start collecting magic dust from the Blue Tara and the Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude. I think prolly in about two weeks they ought to start blowing their load.

3 Likes

Do you guys think since they won’t quit putting male flowers, should I go ahead and put those plants into flower lights? Will I get more or more viable pollen that way?

2 Likes

More pollen, period.

1 Like

ezgif-1-9cf2d1abcf

2 Likes

Those two boys are in the tent with the two Cap Junky.
I don’t really want to flower them yet. I could put them in with my other girls. So they don’t get pollinated. Then capture as much pollen as I can. I only want to dust A couple branches of each so I will have Blue Tara x Blue Tara, and Strw. Diesel x Space Dude) x (Strw. Diesel x Space Dude) seeds. Don’t want to cross anything this go round.
So whatever I get for pollen, except for a nice bit for myself, I don’t know what I’m collecting pollen for.

5 Likes

lol er… ya could send what you don’t use to … someone else… possibly? lol

4 Likes

What an idea JP.

Now, why didn’t I think of that. Then you could make as many crosses as you want. You, sir, are a frickin genius!

3 Likes

A feeling shared by the majority … of one other! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I have two cuttings trying to clone of Blue Tara female. If this turns out as good as @Oldjoints says, I will want a bit to pollinate one of those clones to get a nice pile of beans for my buds. That and a couple branches of the girl I have going now, is all I will need. No point in letting the rest go to waste, right?

4 Likes

I know one thing. Both the female and the male Blue Tara are incredibly pretty plants. I can’t wait to see her flowers. I hear they get super fuzzy.

1 Like

Oh I think I could possibly, maybe… on the off chance mind ya, just perhaps… come up with something I could hit any excess with… :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like