BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I think you may fuck up your humidifier. Mineal salts build in humidifiers so i doubt the nutrient salts will go anywhere.

I use distilled in ultrasonic humidifiers and tap water with wickimg filter types.

8 Likes

Well it kinda sounded good. But I’m a little bit high right now.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

5 Likes

On a different note. These boys are about to start popping good.

Strw Diesel x Space Dude

Blue Tara

Tagging @Oldjoints
@JohnnyPotseed

14 Likes

Like @Pigeonman said, not good for the humidifier. It will leave mineral deposits in the humidifier, shortening its useful life.

I foliar feed my plants. When applying IPM sprays, I include 1/4 strength nutes. Just mix a small batch of 1/4 strength nutes and use a spray bottle to mist the undersides of the plants. They will like it.

3 Likes

I don’t have either, and can use both. lol I believe @oldjoints already said I could have any you want to part with?

1 Like

It will be several weeks. They are just now starting to pop. I see a little pollen laying on the leaves. Couple more days and I will start collecting and drying.
I actually like doing this, but it does nothing to add to the jars. Haha.

5 Likes

It will definatly add to future jars so gotta love that………

4 Likes

I know how you could make some room. All you have to do is find a new home for that blond guitar of yours. I just happen to have plenty room for another guitar.
:slight_smile:
Just saying.
:rofl:

3 Likes

It is a pretty nice git-fiddle ain’t it?

4 Likes

Well it’s like this. I didn’t have any finger picks when I messed around with it. I also don’t keep long fingernails. Even then, the sound was crisp and clean. The girl has great sustain to boot. I like a good clear tone that just rings for most of what I do. I like the old Martin for when I’m backing up my bluegrass friends.

2 Likes

In case you forgot.

That other is my Pelham Blue Joe Bonamassa Signature Lee Paul.

10 Likes

And then there is this PRS Custom 22Semi Hollow.

Been playing her a lot. Needs to be cleaned. But she sounds sweet.
Trying to learn some old Leslie West riffs.

And to keep it cannabis related,
This is a nice little pile of Mephisto Double Grape for me to smoke.

14 Likes

Those are both pieces of art!I love that Pelham blue

3 Likes

Appreciate it man. Do you play?there several around here that do.
I kinda have a mini collection going. I also have a real nice Led Paul Gold Top. And an ES339 solid black.

2 Likes

Guess I misread my plant. I thought I had one boy of Blue Tara and two boys of Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude.
Turns out one of those SD x SD is a girl. I have run out of girl space. I may have to put a couple in the garage with a heater. Did not plan on this many girls.
With my 4x4 tent and my 2x4 tent I can run six. Without males. The males are in the 2x4 right now. And it is getting crowded in the big tent.

6 Likes

looking good brother!

Thanks, brother.
Yall wanna see them today?
Looking pretty righteous to my old eyes.

Strawberry diesel x Space Dude

Blue Tara

Pineapple Skunk

Cap Junky

Tagging @Gumbert

24 Likes

Hell yeah!

1 Like

I think I need to trim them up a bbit, wait about a week and throw them into flower. I think they look healthy enuff and if I don’t do it fairly soon, the stretch is gonna run into my lights.

1 Like

Ok let’s see those pics……
That Blue Tara will get her fruity smells once she is in flower.

3 Likes