BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Just posted them, brother.

Yes and they are looking good!

1 Like

Thank you, Sensei!

Don’t think that the BT needs greening up. That is the exact color she was for me also.

3 Likes

If you want to run her, say something fairly soon, and I can take a couple cuts for you. Ill be going into flower in a week or two. Let me know. If you have room. If not, I think I have some seeds I will gladly share.

1 Like

Lovin the texture on that Pinnapple Skunk’s leaves.
Nice work @BigMike55

1 Like

He found the seeds I gave him……

3 Likes

Do you want some of this pollen? I will be collecting very soon. I will have both Blue Tara and SD x SD. I won’t need all of it. And wanted you to have first crack at it. I know @JohnnyPotseed can use it. I only want a little for me.

3 Likes

I will definatly take some BT pollen!

3 Likes

I think I am going to run her again my next grow!

3 Likes

I believe there will be plenty judging by the amount of early sacks he’s producing.

4 Likes

Thank you. I don’t have room indoors right now. I do have seeds from OJ. It’s moving up the “to germ” list.

3 Likes

Ok. Indeed, run her. You will be very happy with the plant. She’s A beauty. Don’t know what the head will be like or the nose, but I’m enjoying the heck out of just growing her. And him.

4 Likes

Looking great! @BigMike55 You sure do know how to bring out the best in them! They’re all looking fat and healthy. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

2 Likes

Bonsai growers add a piece of mesh or plant fabric between the pot and the media and that layer air prunes the roots helping keep the plants from getting rootbound. Do you have some extra window screen or plant fabric to line your plastic pots with? That would achieve the root pruning you seek while also helping maintain the higher moisture levels of plastic pots.
Alternatively, place an air pot in a plastic bucket to achieve the same goal

3 Likes

Nice, you have a full house. Looking good in the neighborhood.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanx for the Kudos guys. But let’s not go to high fiving each other just yet. I still have two months to screw it up.

3 Likes

lol from the looks of things there, my friend… you’ll have to really mess around bigtime to F’itup!

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Man that looks great, you are so far ahead of me it ain’t funny. Time to get it in gear and get after it. Hope I don’t bug you guys too much with stupid questions.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Ain’t no such thing as stupid questions.
You are welcome here.

2 Likes