BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Time will tell, LOL. Thanks!

1 Like

If you decide to hang around, you should start a thread. For several reasons.
I use it as a diary that I can go back and see what I’ve done. Good and bad. My own personal logbook.
And who doesn’t like to show off their plants? Much better to do so here than to tell your locals that you are growing. I trust no one. Well, my brother knows, but he is a non user.
I like to look back a week or two and see how far my plants have come in that time.
Anyways, I did a wake and bake. I’m rambling. Welcome to my Monkey Farm.

7 Likes

TOO FUNNY!!

Yeah, I like the idea of using a post as my log book.

I have some seed on the way and I think I am going to do some indoor, some outdoor and some in my greenhouse. We have free range chickens that notice everything new on the property so I may have to fence the outdoor in.

Thanks for the help and the idea.

2 Likes

So here’s what I’m looking at now.

The top of the tallest plant is three feet from the top of the tent. I like to have six inches of air space above the light bar. Plus ~18 inches from canopy to lights.

That only leaves me about a foot to stretch. I better start these plants on flower cycle. ASAP

19 Likes

I do think they are healthy enough to put into flower.

3 Likes

Those are beauties man!

3 Likes

Many thanks bruh. Its time to start making the house smell good.

4 Likes

The Blue Tara will stretch more than that so you may want to use some bending techniques on her. You will see what I mean a couple of weeks after the flip……, mine more than doubled in height after the flip!

5 Likes

Ooops!

I think she will be ok tho. She is one of the medium sized plants in there. Tonight will be first night of flower cycle. Wish me luck guys. Hope to get some seeds from the BT. The boy better hurry up and start giving up some dust. So far almost nothing collected. Only been a couple days tho.

8 Likes

Here’s my little smoking buddy. She’s just chilling.

19 Likes

Woo hoo. Look at these girls.

And what have we here?

So I thought my tent was a bit overgrown. I took one of the Cap Junky plants out. Just in the garage for now. Maybe until the boys stop giving as much dust. Then clean down the boy tent and stick it in there.
I think I will put the taller ones in the back. Shorter in the front. And put the back end of the lights higher. But dam these plants are a pretty lot.

100%75%50%

Strawberry diesel x space dude

100%75%50%

Cap Junky

100%75%50%

Blue Tara

100%75%50%

My buddy

100%75%50%

The next three are all Pineapple Skunk. Look at those rascals go. @NDNCHILD

100%75%50%
100%75%50%
100%75%50%
100%75%50%

29 Likes

You got me jealous over here! :joy:
You’ve got a really sweet grow goin on! :fist:t3:
There’s about to be some gorgeous flowers at @BigMike55’s place! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks, bruh. Guess I got lucky again. Plus, there is no substitute for good beanage.
Those Pineapple Skunk plants are some stout s.o.b.'s. They go put into flower a couple days ago. I’m excited to see what kind of flowers comes with those gorgeous plants.

7 Likes

I got some boggy blue pineapple skunk from that awesome member @NDNCHILD, would those be the same @BigMike55?

11 Likes

If I’m not mistaken @BigMike55 is running the original Pineapple Skunks. They are the mother in the Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk Cross. @Greenfingers

3 Likes

Ok then I’ll just have to grow some. It sounds like a real stinker.:green_heart:

1 Like

Yup. I decided to run the momma. Didn’t want to dig into that cool skunk puck. Lol.
Those Pineapple Skunk plants are some of the most vigorous, fast growing plants I have done, yet. Mikey be’s happy.

4 Likes

Makes me happy that you’re pleased with them! :facepunch:t3: @BigMike55 You definitely have them happy so I guess we’re all tickled! :joy:
@Greenfingers I’ll check the stash. I may have a few more of the original Pineapples that BigMike is running. If so I’ll send ya a few. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Look at those eyes! :laughing:
I know the light source caused it but it’s too dang funny. Him sitting in front of a bong with one pupil larger than the other.
It makes him look wasted. lol

10 Likes

I thought he was observing Mike’s behaviour with skeptical suspicion.

4 Likes