BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Garden naked? That might deter them? :thinking:

5 Likes

Those kids have MOTHERS. We don’t want all the neighborhood ladies falling in love, now, do we???

Edit. Or dying of laughter. Haha

3 Likes

@BigMike55 ,
I can almost guaranteeeeeee that about every teen within five blocks knew about that beast within 2 days of it growing taller than your fence. :rofl:
th-3940837656

I may just look into that @Pigeonman . Thanks for the idea.

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! @BigMike55 now we know what the BIG in your name represents. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes that would be his imagination………

4 Likes

Guess it’s MY day in the barrel.

AGAIN.

3 Likes

But you wear it so well….

IMG_0550

4 Likes

These boys are putting out pollen pretty nice right now.

Might as well show the girls while I’m showing.

Blue Tara

Pineapple Skunk

Strawberry diesel x space dude

Cap Junky

Blue Tara clone.

22 Likes

Very nice bro!

2 Likes

Thank you Sensei. Means a lot coming from you.

4 Likes

Don’t let that BT fool you, once she starts she comes on strong.

4 Likes

The BT is probably my favorite plant this run. They are all pretty outstanding this time tho. Those Pineapple Skunks that @NDNCHILD gave me are incredible plants too.

5 Likes

Looking good in tha hood there my friend!

3 Likes

Got some good projects there, keep up the good work

2 Likes

@BigMike55
I’m circling back around to the Pineapple Skunk. It never gets too far outta rotation! :joy:

@Greenfingers I had 5 beans left.:slightly_smiling_face: They’re packed up and I’ll send them out tomorrow. :+1:t3:

17 Likes

Nice and sparkly. Just how I like ‘em.

6 Likes

ezgif-5-054739dd3a

4 Likes

For real? That’s awesome, but you don’t have to do that. But if you do, I thank you for the generous gift.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Greenfingers No problem. You’re welcome! After taking stock…. I have way too much going on! :joy: I’m apparently showing no signs of slowing down either! I seem to have developed a cloning habit.:man_shrugging:t3: I’m not sure when I’ll get back to them so I’d be more than happy to send them to you. Maybe you can find the elusive male in this batch. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

2 Likes

If I find a male there will be more seeds made.

2 Likes