BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

That would be fantastic! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

Good morning brother! And to all you other awesome folks too.
:v:t5:

3 Likes

Morning my friends.
Y’all have a splendid day.

8 Likes

I do believe I’m seeing some budsites building in there.

21 Likes

No doubt about it. You are on your way………

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 this island sweet skunk that had the purple leafs is almost all grown up now check this out

21 Likes

They make gorgeous flowers, don’t they?
Still among my favorites I have run so far. Gonna hafta revisit her. I started going for more variety and got hung up. I miss my ISS.
But I understand the Blue Tara will give her a run for her money. So far, she is a spectacular plant. And, just in case. I have two nice little clones of her to make female seeds, if I so desire, and if anyone is interested in running her.

10 Likes

Every time I see @BigMike55’s ISS cut mentioned, I can smell it!!!

3 Likes

Some of the biggest buds I’ve ever grown as well.

2 Likes

He didn’t say, but just looking at those buds, he’s about 4-5 weeks in. Wait until those buds start stacking. @seeds2weeds is in for a treat. And you are doing an awesome job growing her. :+1:

4 Likes

Wow you really know this strain brother! Day 26f lol.

Thank you kindly! It really is a treat to grow this strain out, i cant wait to smoke some now

Haha. I have grown her quite a few times. I really love her. A lot. She just seems to be pretty much perfect for me. Great plant. Great smoke. Is there anything else???

4 Likes

Welcome to “Wake N Bake” with your host, @BigMike55 !
Gooooood morning y’all!

8 Likes

Howzit goin’ there bruddah.
Hope all is well on Poverty Ridge.

1 Like

Poor as a church mouse brother! Still proving that happiness isn’t determined by the amount you think you have in a bank.
:wink:

6 Likes

th (17) 1
th (15)

4 Likes

True dat, man. I often look at my brother. He has ‘made it’ financially lives in a half million dollar home. Drives nice cars. Swimming pool, you know. I look at my sister. She and her husband have done very well for themselves. Me??? I kinda squeeked by. But here’s the kicker. We are all similar age. Sister is a$$hole deep in debt. They never will own their home. The cars wnt last their lifetime and will need to be replaced. My brother still owes over a hundred grand on their house.
I owe nothing to no one. Me and Zee have saved and scrimped and live in a (paid off) modest home. It ain’t a mansion, but its comfy and its mine. I will need to buy a newer vehicle pretty soon, but I’m not worried. I’m out of debt.

7 Likes

That’s what counts!

5 Likes

I’ve always told my kids, we aren’t rich with money but we are rich with love. You can always make money.

2 Likes

Exactly! I own my place, every stick in every holler. A lot of folks that think they’re rich would be begging on the streets if their cash flow stopped for any reason. Most of them are mizzzzrible with the life they built for themselves anyway.

2 Likes