BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thank ya! Thank ya, vera much!
(In my best Elvis voice)

3 Likes

Mornin @BigMike55 and OGs.

3 Likes

They’ll be sent in Monday mail, my friends.

2 Likes

Morning, my friend .
Its a good morning for me to get a nice buzz and nod back out. Don’t have much to do today. Plus its raining outside. That always makes for good sleeping.

3 Likes

Ok @MoBilly you know I can’t help myself. Here some fresh pics of my girls. They are looking so nice. 17 days into flower lighting.

First up is my Pineapple Skunk from @NDNCHILD

Strawberry diesel x space dude from @Oldjoints

Cap Junky from @LoveDaAutos

Blue Tara from @Oldjoints

Then there’s this rascal. I she’s a strawberry diesel x space dude that I pollinated with pineapple skunk. Just for giggles.

23 Likes

Your grow is rocking it as usual Big Mike, it’s looking GREAT in there!

3 Likes

Oh man. I’m going to quit stopping by your thread. I always leave with a feeling of inadequacy. :rofl:
:dark_sunglasses:
Love the show bro!

4 Likes

Ya got them girls looking all pretty n sweet, my friend!

5 Likes

I thinned them out again yesterday for light penetration.
I may have screwed up tho.
I removed the boys for disposal. Then I went and got good and high. Then I decided to trim up those girls.
See where I’m going with this???
I did not shower. I did not change clothes. I just simply forgot
I guess I had experienced a Lost Presence of Mind.
I’m afraid I may have inadvertently pollinated some of my buds from pollen transfer from body. Clothes, hair, etc.
Hopefully nothing too bad. But I’m pretty sure I will get some seeds I did not want. We will see.
Other than that screw up, they are looking dam good.

7 Likes

Dayyyum. I hate it when that happens

2 Likes

Very nice @BigMike55, strawberry diesel x space dude x pineapple skunk. Sounds funky fresh.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I will letcha snag some if/when she starts dropping them. Probably another 6-8 weeks. Tryna come up with a clever name for her. Just on account of because.
Any suggestions from my frequent flyers???

5 Likes

Space fruit

3 Likes

Galactic Fruit Fusion

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it brother. Learn from the Quiet Hippy artist, “We don’t make mistakes; we just have happy accidents”.

You may have just invented fire!

7 Likes

Looking fine as heck in there! @BigMike55
Did I read something wrong? You have Pineapple Skunk pollen? Did one of the ladies drop low hanging fruit on you? That would be disappointing. :pensive:

No not pineapple skunk. I may have screwed up when I said what was crossed. What I ran for boys was Blue Tara and strawberry diesel x space dude.
I had an extra female SD x SD and pollinated her with the SD x SD pollen.
Sorry I confused you guys. I confused me too, if that’s any consolation.
I’m thinking some Blue Tara got in there too. I’m not real good at keeping the boys away from the girls.

3 Likes

Copy that. :+1:t3: Good deal! I knew you had 3 female Pineapple Skunks and I never heard ya talk about reversing one… only one other way to get pollen, Bangkok ! :joy: I got worried.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Interesting… How soon will you know if that is going to be a problem? Trying to learn here.

2 Likes

Oh, in a couple weeks, if pollinated, I will start seeing seeds forming in the flowers.
Not a bad deal in and of itself. If you are tryna make seeds.
The smoke is noticeable better in unseeded.
The way I understand it, once pollen is introduced to the flower on the female plant, it will slow down flower and tricome production and instead use the energy to create seed.
I was tryna do both. Collect pollen for my friends and make some sinsemilla for me.
If its way seeded I will make bubble hash. If not, I can old school it with a credit card and a double album cover. Remove seeds and smoke the dregs.

6 Likes