BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

How about some Midweek Obliterations?
These girls are all exactly four weeks into flower. Looking pretty nice to these old eyes.

And the seed bearer.

23 Likes

Man they look great! Time for me to call it a day, Good night @BigMike55 and OG, see ya in the morning.

2 Likes

See ya, buddy.

1 Like

Outstanding! What is the second to last sinsemilla plant? That’s a spear.

3 Likes

As always brother, them gals are looking downright beautiful!
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Mornin @BigMike55 and OG, it’s Friday. Rise and shine. G.

1 Like

That is a Pineapple Skunk. Nice plant.

3 Likes

Very purdy bro!!!

2 Likes

Very nice! All your plants are looking good.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Yours ain’t too shabby either. I’m over at your thread some.

5 Likes

These are clones.
The three small ones were put in soil yesterday.

The vortex that these clones came from had mites. Uncontrolled and trashed. And dam if I didn’t have bugs on the cuttings. I think I’ve taken care of that problem. Now to limp them along.

20 Likes

Wow is all I can say. Those are all beautifully bad ass!!

2 Likes

@BigMike55 are those the ones you showed in your misting machine last week? If memory serves me I think you had them in there for 6 weeks?

1 Like

Yep Mikes Magical Mystery Misting Machine…. commonly known as a cloner.

“I’m over at your thread some.”

Yea everyone’s but mine…… that’s ok though I will just be over here in the corner crying my wittle eyes out…… :joy_cat:

5 Likes

I don’t see any thread you have lately?

How recent do you need:

2 Likes

lol I saw the title and didn’t realize it was actually a thread…I’m there brother!

1 Like

lol, yep probably poorly named……

1 Like

Well, fart!
I inspected my plants today real good. Every dam plant I have has seeds on it.
I knew I would prolly have a few, because I’m not real good about cleaning myself up between tents. These plants have lots of seeds. Guess I will be gleaning seeds and freezing the rest to make hash. But I will keep several buds from each. And just clean seeds before I smoke it. Next time. I still have those clones I made from Blue Tara. That was the one I was most interested in running for buds. They are looking nice tho.

Tagging @Fortman420

19 Likes

Bummer man. But on the bright side u will have plenty of beans to share with ur homies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I know I sure wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a few of those blue tara after hearing what @Oldjoints said about her

2 Likes