BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

There have been multiple times where I clicked on the “cancel order” button and then reordered the same item just to save some %$%

Yeah. Heavy with trichomes! Dang man, it looks like you could ski down those leaves like it was 10" of fresh powder!

3 Likes

You got that right! The Cap Junky is incredible for sure. I’m terrible at growing and mine makes me look like a star :star:! The dark green leaves make the trics pop REAL nice!

2 Likes

Did you do CJ from seed or clone?

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re asking me 🤷🏻

If so, from seed.

1 Like

Nice to see the s1’s are top shelf.

Was the CJ from seed @BigMike55 ?

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos sent the seeds to me. Yes, from seed not clones.

3 Likes

Lovin’ the buds @BigMike55 !

Has anybody found one of these digi-cams that allows you to turn the focus knob via BlueTooth? I hate trying to get the shot all setup and then screw it up on fine tuning! :crazy_face:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all OGers!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. One more doctor appt. 8:30 this morning. Then I’m done for another year.

Just so you all know. I have been called the perfect male specimen.

7 Likes

Dam looks :eyes: like there are 2 early morning coffee :coffee: clubs. :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

There are several. We all do a virtual wake and bake together. Every morning.
Here, @JohnnyPotseed , @MoBilly , @Gumbert and @Oldjoints all have early morning banter. You are welcome to all of them, as far as I’m concerned.

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcoming invite bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

We do have an outstanding cast of Kats and Kitties to play with each day.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great day brotha!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Have to book a colonoscopy, D’oh, I will call today.

1 Like

Me too… Then my doctor followed that up with, “you are a good example of a bad example for med students to study”… I have a new doctor.

Morning Mikey, good luck at the Doc’s visit.

G.

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and everyone else.
:v:t5:

4 Likes

I just got these in the mailbox :mailbox: today from @BigMike55 for being a good sport :joy::joy::joy:, thanks a lot buddy the game was fun :star_struck: and worth it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::peace_symbol:

12 Likes