BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

@BigMike55 Good morning my friend.

3 Likes

Aye, Bruddah
Good morning. Rain like crazy last night for a while. We needed it.

2 Likes

We got some, but nowhere near what’s needed

1 Like

Well!
I went and bought myself a new used car yesterday. Had to replace my beautiful Ford F150 Platinum, that an aSshole decided to total it by being drunk and having no insurance. (That prick)
Anyways. I got a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. Less than 40,000 miles. Incredibly clean.
Anyways. Had to go back into debt. But not real bad.

4 Likes

I was looking at this yesterday;

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/vdp.action?listingId=379213705&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d395&sourceContext=google&cgfv=0.25&cgfr=2&cgfab=Q&ax8324=503&px8324=p2&dnetworktype=r&cgfdate=202437&cgfloc=en&pg8324=pmx&type=&kw=&matchtype=&ad=&placement=&device=m&devicemodel=&adposition=&cp=20489805974&adg=&fi=&tid=&lc=9026555&lm=&tgt=&aceid=&cgsp=sp437986&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD9Jm5YNS83aRa-qknEcCWnz9dNr2&pid=mini_vdp_main_image#listing=379213705

1 Like

Good morning brother!

2 Likes

Those are pretty nice if you can find some nice twisty roads to travel. Eureka Springs comes to mind.

2 Likes

I pretty much live on one……… plus I just like convertibles.

That looks fun!

1 Like

And it’s a price I can handle!

1 Like

I would never be able to fold myself into that go-cart. lol
It does look like fun in the sun though. lol

2 Likes

They are actually pretty roomie for a two seater. Made for big and small folk.

2 Likes

The engine on the car y’all saw me in before threw a rod, and it was going to cost more to replace with a used engine than the car was worth. I ended up getting one of these and love it. Gonna be paying it off for a while though.

5 Likes

I drove one of those for about 6 months, I was shocked how well it did off road…,

1 Like

It handled the ice and snow very well. The AWD is great and the turbo makes a big difference on the 4cyl.

2 Likes

I was surprised too that it was the best price for the class and options package. I looked at comparables from all manufacturers, and the dealers were jacking up with extra charges. Subaru was the only one doing factory rebate with no extra dealer markup.

2 Likes

Subaru is a great brand. My buddy in college had a little truck called Brat. Small but incredibly powerful for their size and an absolute blast to drive.
Nice.

1 Like

Was that the model that had the two outside seats :seat: :seat: in the bed behind the cab? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Sure was. @OhNo555

1 Like

Dam I remember one of my friends had one when I was a teenager growing up in high school :school:, now I think it is against the law to ride in the bed of a truck 🛻 now! :slightly_frowning_face: