BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

My dad bolted a bench seat in the back of his daily drive truck for long trips with the three boys in tow. There were no seat belts. lol
At least Dad drove like a sensible person.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, hope ya have a good weekend.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @MoBilly, & the rest of the gang. Moving slow this morning, wife and I got in late last night as a friend gave us tickets :ticket: to see a Led Zeppelin cover band. Just getting coffee :coffee:. The dog :dog: was not happy with us this morning :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

Good morning over here too @OhNo555 . Was it a good show?

2 Likes

Yes we had a good time, small club, GR8 acoustics, adult crowd (WOW what a bonus), tables, drinks :beer: :tropical_drink:, comfy seats :seat:, no kid drama :performing_arts:. Check’em out. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol: :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Picked off some exposed seeds from Blue Tara today. Nice looking beans.

Those first two I picked several days ago. I popped the. Got two for two.

17 Likes

Morning Mikey, enjoy your weekend. And good morning all you OGers out there getting it done everyday!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 and all my brothers and sisters!

1 Like

Morning errybuddy. I think winter came back last night. 70 degrees yesterday. Frosty as a Cap Junky plant this morning.

2 Likes

It was 31 when i got up, now upto 32 lol

Awe hell. A Tropical Heatwave. Lol

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @InTheWoods, and all the rest of you Kool Kats. Looks :eyes: like it’s going to be a nice day. Just get some coffee :coffee: and a buzzzzz. I hope all of you have moved them clocks :mantelpiece_clock: forward. Glad :grinning: I am retired now and don’t care about losing that hour. :blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice looking beans brotha, Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Look at these sumbitches puff up.

20 Likes

You’re KILLIN ME Mikey! Absolutely beautiful man, how close are you to harvest?

1 Like

You are going to have lasso :cowboy_hat_face: them big ass buds and tie them up. :neutral_face: :grimacing: :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have begun keeping the big eye on the trichomes. They are filling out white. Nothing amber. Even on the sugar leaves. I am gonna say at least a week. Maybe two.

1 Like

5 Likes