BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I was trying to channel the Great One. Jackie Gleason.

2 Likes

Well done. I got it right off. lol

2 Likes

Hey Mike. I just took my last hit of Blak n Blu Cookies. It aged well brother! Sooooooo smooth and I would consider my ass kicked right now. lol

2 Likes

Cool. I thought was a thing of the ancient past.

1 Like

Well it is now. lol
I was straightening up the Grove Bags and saw that 1/2 oz bag that was in the corner. It still had ~ 1/4 oz. It was still fresh as it was when it went in.

1 Like

My little clone and seedling station.

13 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 hadn’t seen you stirring just yet? :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG

2 Likes

Here I am. Just now rolled out of bed.
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has great coffee, excellent buds, and some good brothership today.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 ! How goes the battle?

2 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG! Hope everybody is doing good.

3 Likes

How’s the battle???

We are winning. Of course.
Head is buzzing with canna-goodness. All my plant are getting chunkier by the minute.
If that ain’t winning, I don’t know what is!

4 Likes

May your coffee :coffee: be hot and your buds be fat! :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

It is… And they are. Lol

16 Likes

That’s some impressive growth you have going there. Just curious as to what type of effect may you experience from this flower?

3 Likes

Good morning brother @BigMike55 & OG!

3 Likes

This is first go on anything I’m growing right now, so, no. I have no idea. Judging from trichomes I will say the Cap Mummy will be tops this time. Then the Blue Tara.
BT smells more delish and potent. The CJ is way more frosty but the smell is not as good. CJ is probably the Frostiest plant I have ever grown that’s a bold statement when you put her up against my old ISS plants.

6 Likes

Good morning you old pot growing guru! I shall write a soliloquy about @BigMike55 and his amazing skills some day! You are all invited to the reading.

3 Likes

Not doing too shabby, for a novice. My opinion.

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG, hope you are good!