BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

These girls are getting real close. Almost eight weeks.

23 Likes

Very nice work my friend, you obviously got that one dialed in for success. Nice looking :eyes: buds! :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Wow brother! I thought I couldn’t BE more impressed!

2 Likes

What do you think :face_with_monocle: @MoBilly, Is he flexing on us again. Show off :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

If he wasn’t I’d think his thread got hijacked. lol
But he does have ample reason to show off. :wink:

1 Like

Yes he does indeed! :boom::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

Damn brother! You’ve got some seriously frosty girls going there! lol Beautiful…

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Morning yourself, OhNo. Hope you have a big time today.

1 Like

I think :thinking: everyone is sleeping :sleeping_bed: in that hops on @MoBilly’s thread 🪡 this morning. I believe this time change has us all off a bit. 🫨 :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you get to ride in that nice weather you have this week!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
:v:t3:

3 Likes

Hey bro.
I plucked a small bud off the Blue Tara and one of the Cap Junky yesterday to smash the seeds out. The Blue Tara is VERY seeded and should make a bunch of you guys smile. The Cap Junky is seeded. Not near as much as the BT tho.
The CJ is seeded with a mix of Blue Tara and Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude pollen. But mommy is CJ S-1. I’m sure those beans will be great producers too. I need to come up with a name. You will be welcome to anything I have. Because I like you.
I will be running a CJ or two, next go. That plant rocked my world with the frost.

7 Likes

Blue Straw Diesel Dude might be a good name. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Well Blue Cap or Blue Junky would work. Blue Junky sounds like some guy fired up just a bit too much though.

How about Blue Cap Strawberry Space Diesel Dude?
:rofl:
What a mouthful! lol

5 Likes

Junky Fruit?

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55

4 Likes

Mornin @BigMike55 and OG. Man I think I just got frost bite looking at that first picture. Bet you can’t wait!

3 Likes

Oh, I Can wait. And I WILL wait. Pick no bud before its time, haha. I check those plants every morning for ripeness, now. Once I get to where I want them to be… About 20% amber trikes on the buds, (not the sugar leaves, they go amber a good week earlier than the actual buds) They ARE getting close though. The trichomes are no longer clear on any of those plants. Mostly looking a milky white look.
I notice they look like glass when they are clear. Then when they go white they look more like plastic. Then they start going amber. Don’t know after that. This is when I harvest. I’m saying a week on the CJ and the BT. The rest, a bit longer probably two more weeks.

10 Likes

For some reason the name ‘Junk Junky’ for the strain made me laugh a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like