BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

See??? Now that’s what I’m talking about. Always looking out for your brother. CLASSIC!

1 Like

I got you covered man… always. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah. You’re a real jewel!
What would I ever do without you???

1 Like

Without…

1 Like

Mornin’ errybuddy. Fried day is here. Must stay Fried all day.

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 I am m sure your coffee :coffee: is hot :hot_face: and the weed is good on this nice morning :sun_with_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Had one coffee so far. Dam good. Have not did the “bake” part of wake n bake. But its coming. Hope you have a big time today, man.

4 Likes

Just finished my first cup of coffee :coffee: and trying to figure out what I am doing to smoke :dash: this morning I am think :face_with_monocle: about Sour Diesel. :facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

London Pound Cake for me. Still chomping at the bit to harvest that Cap Junky.

5 Likes

Good morning to ya brother Mike, and all OG

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 ! I thought the CJ was ready?

2 Likes

It is. I’m just lazy. Haha Think I will take her and the Blue Tara this morning.

I bought one of these drying racks a while back. Never used it. I’m going to try it out this go.

10 Likes

So this is what’s left of Cap Junky after fan leaf removal.

Look at the war club.

23 Likes

Looks like very nice pull, my friend!

6 Likes

This Cap Junky has nice bag appeal even wet and seeded here’s a side bud.

20 Likes

Really not too bad. She spent her life in a little two gallon nursery pot. Remember. I was going to trash that one. So I never up potted her. Pretty decent pull considering.

6 Likes

Dam, they look :eyes: like you sprinkled sugar on them! :wink::clap::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

And with that said I leave you all with this. :sunglasses:

IMG_4997

4 Likes

Oh MAN!!!

HolyCowi am jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mikey is killin it baby!

Hey Man I like that drying rack that is nice.

3 Likes

I also use this drying rack out of convenience just need to flip the buds occasionally so they’re not lopsided. It works well.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 you still awake? Hows it coming along?

1 Like