BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I had to stop by to say goodnight @BigMike55 .
:pray:t5:

4 Likes

Good morning brother @BigMike55 and all OG

4 Likes

Morning fellers!
Hope everyone got rested good last night.

4 Likes

Mornin Mikey hope you are doing good the Saturday.

Keep us informed on how things are going with those frosty ladies.

Good morning OG!

G.

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Happy harvest! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Let me know how those hanging drying racks work out, I was thinking of getting one or two to try out in the future.

4 Likes

I have one also for years now, I mainly use it on the seeded buddage so we lose no beans. Know quite a few other folks that use em too. They work well.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @InTheWoods, & anyone else I might have missed now drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. gR8 looking :eyes: day in the east coast. Just making my rounds! :+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Morning Bruddah.
Have yourself a big ol’ time today.

2 Likes

Hey, guess what just dawned on me…
That frost monster Cap Junky??? I started with two.
I thought those were not doing well when I started them. I was going to cull both. My wife kinda changed my mind.
So I picked the better of the two to save. I put the other out in the garage and just pretty much left it alone with my other outside plants waiting for Spring. Under fluorescent tubes.
The one I flowered was, by far, the frostiest plant I’ve ever seen. The head is really good too without a cure.
So here is the reason for that story.
The one I put in the garage was going to be trashed. But I didn’t have the heart to trash her. I just kept watering her along with the other plants. So… I went out there this morning and said That’s the Frost Monster’s sister!!! I immediately got four nice cuttings off her lanky branches and trimmed her up some. If those cuttings turn out like the Frost Monster, this garage plant will be a mother plant for at least a few more runs. Plus this one can be run sinsemilla. I’m not making seeds next go.
I’m happier than a pig rolling in slop, right now.

14 Likes

That would be a GR8 name! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!
Good morning and happy St. Patty’s day

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG, more bud pics please…

2 Likes

Ok. How bout this one

Or this one

Look at this weirdo

That’s what I call a Mule Tool right there.

25 Likes

There’s some pretty good tip burn going on there. Up till now I was really pounding them with nutes. But they are only about a week, maybe two out. I have started giving just plain water. Anyone see that Dragon Egg peeking out in pic number two? That’s a Blue Tara bud I picked three days ago to sample.
My plants that are left are still stacking so I think at least another week. Still excited over here.

6 Likes

I see that… How many do you think are in that one?

1 Like

Ok so let’s call that tip burn.
That’s like the teenager saying I will only put the tip in ………

2 Likes

Hey. I did say PRETTY GOOD tip burn haha. I guess kick me in the ass. I screwed up.
At least I didn’t kill them haha.

1 Like

I just smoked some of that uncured Blue Tara. Harsh as hell. Tastes like hay. But it will knock you on your ass and make you ask for more. I ain’t shitting you a minute.

6 Likes

Let it cure, it actually has a good flavor to it……

2 Likes

How long will it take to cure?

1 Like