BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I snagged a small bud of Cap Junky this morning as a matter of fact. I’m telling you. If you do much more than two bong hits, you will be too tight-eyed to do much of anything but sit there and grin.

4 Likes

Sorry about your luck, bro, all kidding aside. Are you in the states??

1 Like

lol I think Rose n me just might be able to handle it! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

I’m sure of it.
But again… This ain’t your grandfather’s pot, as they have been saying for years. But what do THEY know.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed good morning fellas. Glad to see ya active as always. That CJ looks like a banger and looking forward to The day I get to pot them. Thank you :+1:

3 Likes

I think I need to send a pack of Chunky Junky to cheer up @ix3u
What do you think?

8 Likes

If that don’t cheer him up nothing you can do will. lol

4 Likes

I know you got as big a heart as the rest of our lil group, lol that’s what I think!

3 Likes

I just try to treat folks how I would hope they would treat me. You know how I am. I may be a goofy bastid, but I’m mostly good hearted.

6 Likes

The best friends are always goofy in my experience. At least they are the most fun anyway.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Hmmmm!
Don’t know how to take that, considering you and I have met in person.
Are you saying you agree??? BigMike IS a goofy bastid???
Haha.

2 Likes

I’m more like Daffy goofy is to smart.

4 Likes

Yeah but he’s a party animal. Just like the rest. lol

6 Likes

Aha! So they made it and hopefully cheer you up and/or make you feel better. Those CJ X Platinum City Runtz (beleaf cut) are the first ones I’ve shared with anyone. The packet they were in somehow ended up in the box with my older auto seeds and I completely forgot about them. The PCR plant was a beauty so I have high hopes for that cross.

3 Likes

I can send you a PM and can explain how things worked out a year ago. It’s not a beat down or anything and in hindsight you would most likely agree with me on this. Just let me know.

4 Likes

Yeah, I went through hand picking the specific phenotype you got cause yer special. I think everyone who’s grown the S1 seeds has gotten that same pheno.

5 Likes

I’m about to pop the CJ s1 and the CJ91 ! Going out with my Jamacain Lambsbread and MM xNh x MG

4 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :fire:

1 Like

I just flipped a CJ91 on 4/1 and it’s a gorgeous plant. Her branches have started busting through the canopy already. She’s the plant in the center of things here.

12 Likes

Yes please! It obviously still weighs on me 🤷🏻

And to everyone else, sorry for being a drip. Thought maybe since you guys were all tight LDA might’ve once told you guys something like " that ix3u guys’ avatar is from my least favorite anime and is pink, so I’m not going to talk to him"… (obviously I kid, FLCL is his favorite anime so that’s not the case)

I’m not talking about it anymore and I’m sure we can be at least friendly if not friends soon!

Probably

3 Likes