BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I have to wait or they will get way too big. I have had them blow over and be too big to pick up.

3 Likes

Geez, such a problem to have. :rofl: Get yourself a couple boxes of left handed sky yo-yos and probllem solved.

3 Likes

I’d be nervous running @LoveDaAutos CJ s1’s outdoors. All those trics and sunlight may create some kinda death ray that starts igniting stuff! :joy: I feel the reflective liner of the tent helps keep things contained. :man_shrugging:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

picture from late July. These taught me a lesson! I’m still afraid to feed outdoor ones.

9 Likes

I certainly hope they shine death rays in every direction. Archimedes would be proud !

4 Likes

Not only are they sparkling but the buzz is pretty great too. It’s been talked about a lot lately and I’m down to my last little bit but I just smoked a bowl anyhow. :slightly_smiling_face: For me it’s a real mood lifter. Always makes me happy and a little goofy, definitely more sociable. A real mental stress reliever. Thanks! @LoveDaAutos @Hashpants I look forward to seeing you run these outdoors. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I wish I were able to grow outside. Just one plant and I would be tickled pink. But I choose shade from giant oak trees shading my house and yard in the summer to growing one plant outside in my yard visible from the road.

4 Likes

They love it outdoors , we are having 40f nights and 60 f days and these were put out Sunday when they were opening.

They will survive into the high 20s no problem if covered.

4 Likes

… and now my buddy @Greenfingers sent me this fat pack of Big Sur Hollyweed. Thanks brother.

14 Likes

:shushing_face:

7 Likes

He’s a keeper, isn’t he?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love a pack. I’m not accepting anything until I get my current backlog sent out. I’ll reach out soon when I’m feeling better about my karma :wink:

Also, I was right, me and LDA are besties now :blush:

Love you guys!

6 Likes

Cool!
At least you got SOMETHING, for visiting my Monkey Farm.

3 Likes

I may have read that wrong. It Holyweed, not Hollyweed.
I smoked some wacky tabacky and experienced a lost presence of mind. Yeah. That’s it!

4 Likes

Then I did too @BigMike55 . I had to change it in my hard journal when Eva noticed it. lol

3 Likes

Hey I liked growing my zamaldelica cross so much I went and bought a pack of your zamaldelica cross off Johnny potseed. I’ll grow them start of the season coming cheers Bob

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and everyone else! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning my friend, brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Those seeds came from a plant I had outdoors. I say plant. It was a good 10-11 feet tall. Good luck.

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

2 Likes