BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I went to inspect my babies for bugs, yesterday. Did not see anything suspect. I sprayed Neem on them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right?
Anyways. I looked at the bottom of the pots and you should see all the roots hanging out the drain holes on a Blue Tara and my baby Chunky Junky. Nice roots. These will have to wait on repotting until I get back from Arkansas on Tuesday. Everything else out there is looking fabulous. I’m happy.

7 Likes

Was that the big girl you had in the yard next to the shed ?

1 Like

Yes. That’s the one. She was by far the biggest plant I’ve ever grown. Or seen, in person.

1 Like

I loved the look of that plant.

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and friends, two days in a row with sunshine :sunny:. Really nice to see a dry out from all that rain :umbrella:. Time to get some coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Good morning @BigMike55 , you old pot-licker! And to all the others here as well!
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly and all the good ppl of the OG.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that saying goes “an ounce of prevention give you a pound to cure”

6 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG, hope everybody is doing good this morning.

Coffee is waiting.

3 Likes

How did that Zamaldelica turn out? I know you said you had to chop early, but how did the smoke turn out and how much did you get from it? I forgot to ask closer to your harvest date

I must have made the frequent flyer list!!!

I just got a major hookup, look what was in my mail box today!

@BigMike55 you da MAN!!!

Time to build another table in the greenhouse and maybe add another light to keep all these plants in veg till the time is right.

Thank you Mikey!!

13 Likes

Landed here today as well!:partying_face: @BigMike55
Thanks for the hook up! These are gonna be great. I’m gonna try and run a CapJunky and Chunky Junky together. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Soooo much junk

4 Likes

I’m gonna need a bigger trunk! :joy:

6 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day!! :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, have a great Sunday.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and friends looking :eyes: like a GR8 day all ready, hope that everyone’s is starting off with sunshine :sunny:! :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::wink::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Morning everyone.
Made it to hot springs. Having a blast with my little sister. She’s by a hillbilly mile, the coolest person on this planet.

5 Likes