BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a fine day.

5 Likes

Good morning my brother from another mother! Hope your day is better than you plan and I hope you planned a great day at that.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

2 Likes

Morning guys . Hey what’s so good about this cap junky strain I keep hearing people talk about it.is it high yielding or very potent. Cheers Bob

3 Likes

Never grew/smoked it, brother. lol So wouldn’t know personally. Seems to be kickass buzz, from what folks say…

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of you guys. Have a GR8 day! :facepunch::+1::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning errybuddy. Another week in the books. Have a great day

@Billybob Cap Junky is a strain that my friend @LoveDaAutos blessed me with. The plant I grew is some of the best cannabis I have smoked in years.
I dusted her with Blue Tara pollen and made some new seeds I’m calling Chunky Junky. I have a nice plant of that going right now. From the very first seed I harvested. Remains to be seen whether its a keeper or not. That little plant perfumes the air in the tent. Also popped a couple seeds about two weeks ago. And they are nice little babies, too.

10 Likes

Good morning brother @BigMike55 and all you other wonderful folk!

What is that old saying? Everything she touches turns to gold? Good Sunday morning to everyone.

I was gifted some CJ91 seeds from @GCBudz and currently have some in flowering. This cross, Chem91’ Skunk VA x Cap Junky features 2 parents from original clones so as pure a cross as you can get I think. I don’t know if you’re like me when growing a cross for the first time I imagine how it “could” be if all the good traits from each strain make it to the top and in this case the sky is the limit. This plant has been flowering for about 10 days now and is showing a decent stretch so far. Her canopy was easy to manipulate with just bending and topping much like the Cap Junky.

14 Likes

That is such an awesome way to visualize! I love the positive outlook and you really never know. All of the good traits COULD certainly appear first try :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@BigMike55 Yeah there’s several of us who highly regard the CJ. @LoveDaAutos was very generous with sharing them around here, I expect to see more grown this summer.

I’m betting your cross with her is gonna be fire.

8 Likes

I cut A couple of the bottom branches from my first Chunky Junky plant this morning. See how hard/easy it is to clone. I topped it a week ago. Its looking pretty nice.

15 Likes

Howdy @BigMike55, I put three Blue Tara in dirt about an hour ago. Thanks brother.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

This is a clone from the plant you got seeds from.

Did I say it gets frosty as anything I’ve grown. And it’s tasty with a great kick in the ass.

17 Likes

I bet you say that about all the girls!!!

4 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day ya all :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning you bunch of potheads.
Here we go again. All those in the storm zone, keep an eye to the sky.

4 Likes