BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Time to dust off your tornado helmet
ezgif-6-fdd5292327

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all you others out there.

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, hope you are enjoying another great spring day! :facepunch::crazy_face::star_struck::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Did a little up potting and training this morning.

Chunky junky is growing quick.

13 Likes

Home made cannabutter for a batch of choc chip cookies. I used 1/2 ounce of nice sugar leaf trim and a half ounce of nice buds. And one stick of butter. Should be decent between eight cookies.

13 Likes

Thanks for taking notice that I’m such a good example of what a pothead is. Have a awesome day yourself!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @BigMike55 U r da man!! Can’t hardly wait to see what goodness these hold. Will keep u posted buddy :+1:

11 Likes

Nice score Hogman.

3 Likes

Thanks @Smooth. The boys lost their first series this weekend and what made it bad was it was to Alabama :confounded:. But going from 11-1 to 12-3 in conference isn’t the end of the world. Making Omaha is the main goal. Being #1 puts a big target on ur back. Can’t win em all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

True. I dont even want to talk about my Tigers. Pitching and poor offensive production. Cant seem to drive in runners in scoring position. We have left so many stranded its pathetic. A team with so much promise and have done little to show it. I may become a fan of the swine this year.

1 Like

I feel u bro. We wait all year for THIS?! Hopefully y’all turn it around. If not ur welcome in the hawg pen anytime lol

1 Like

A buddy I was working for told me a Vietnam story. He said they were across on Cambodia and his small group was camped in the jungle. His buddy went to take a dump. Came back full on running ! Everyone fell into battle positions and they said what did you see ? He said “Did you know they have Real Tigers here?”

4 Likes

Lol. Indeed they do. I was amazed when I saw video of Siberian Tigers running in snow. Pretty falking cool. Was also amazed when I discoveted many years ago…. There are no Tigers in Africa. Who woulda thought.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice little Cap Junky bud.
This is some great marijuana right her.

19 Likes

What does she smell like to you, BigMike? I get a creamy, slightly lemon funk from both of my phenos.

2 Likes

I am getting the slight lemon, more on the spicy, woodsy side. Very pleasant. The smoke is very thick and heavy and the first hit feels like someone just thumped you right between the headlights. Then it settles in for a nice body high. Mine turned out incredibly good. Hoping my cross with her and the blue Tara turns out good.

7 Likes

My wife calls her Hammerhead :wink:

1 Like

Smart lady. She named it right.

1 Like

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Good morning!!

4 Likes