BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

DM incoming brothrer

1 Like

Look at this frickin idiot.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with a knucklehead, just don’t let it in your living room:

5 Likes

lol I saw that awhile back, whatta numbnut!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @Oldjoints, @Fortman420 and the rest of the gang. Working on getting coffee :coffee: and a buzz now. Kinda slept in today. :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!

Oooffff!

Man, that guy was a dolt, what did he think would happen??? :joy: That video reminded me of boot camp-- In boot camp we had to enter a gas chamber where they dropped a couple capsacium-filled pills onto a heated plate and let the room fill up with gas, then we were all instructed to take off our gas masks and exit in single file. When we exited the room we had to state our name rank and serial number before they would let the next person out… it took a while as some people just couldn’t handle the gas. Everyone was choking big time :joy: When I came traipsing out of the room, I was all smiling (a usual trait for me… I’m weird) and not choking so they made me go back in for a second round and had me stand next to the heated plate and exit LAST :joy: My company commander forced me to breath in and out to prove to him I wasn’t holding my breath and I was pretty unaffected… compared to everyone else who were “leaking” profusely from all their facial orifices :joy: I did get a little bit of a scratchy throat and some eye itch, but I was the least affected Ricky in the company.

Yet I would NEVER try this at home. EVER. W.T.F??? :joy::raised_hands:

Anywho… T.M.I.

It’s time for me to grab another coffee, I hope you and all our fellow Overgrowers have a marvelous day!
:v:

7 Likes

I’m going out on a limb here… But I think his mom and dad were brother and sister. And I see lung problems in his future.
:crystal_ball:

Good morning @BigMike55 and all the rest on here!

8 Likes

I did the Gas Chamber deal in 1973. Not a fun day for me.

4 Likes

1988 for me.
Yeah, I felt like I lucked out somehow… I dont know how I made it through so easily… everyone else was destroyed. I had grown up eating hot peppers and feel that that may have given me some added immunity :thinking::sweat_smile: I wouldn’t want to try it again though.

I kinda agree with you here, Mo :grimacing: Definitely something amiss with that fellow.

4 Likes

Oh… Now I understand.

G. Snickering

3 Likes

I did the gas chamber in boot camp in 1974. Second to the last in line. We were told to hold on the the shirt of the person in front of us. The person in back of me passed out and I had to let go and get the guy and drag him out. I was not a happy camper.

3 Likes

So, I was going through my desk and found this.

Thought you might not mind these pics on your thread.
I also figured out how to get a decent closeup of that rock. Truly man, it’s like a solid rock.

I took two hits earlier today with my coffee. I’ve been slacking ever since.
:laughing:
That stuff cured out really well (since 7/2022) and I believe that it has an even better high.
That’s what was left over from my New Year’s party.

12 Likes

Man! There’s another blast from the past. Now you have me wanting to revisit my Island Sweet Skunk.
I just went and looked out in my cloning station. Guess I need to put those plants in a tent. There’s too many and they look crowded.

8 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

80df6357581ab0b4a6d45ddd71dc3c12

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, and anyone who I missed. Now the sun :sun_with_face: has disappeared :ghost: and the rain :cloud_with_rain: has begun. Time for coffee :coffee:, the news :newspaper: and some good smoke :dash:. Boy the weather changed quickly today. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys and OG, its Friday.

Hope y’all are all well and ready for the weekend, I know I am.

Coffee is ready.

G.

6 Likes

Good morning Rock Stars of Reefer.
Think I will clean out the storm shelter today. Supposed to have Big Time storms on Monday. May need to get in the old hidey hole.

7 Likes

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends, looks like we are going to get a nice mid 60s windy :dash: day. Enjoy your coffee :coffee: and weed! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like