BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning all my fans of the Sweet Leaf.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55 and the rest of the early morning crew. hope your day is starting out well brother. Looks :eyes: like it’s going to be another great day on the east coast! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning again.
Hey @TopShelfTrees1
I failed the mail truck yesterday. But got it this morning. You will be getting a letter from me.

3 Likes

Good morning bro, sweet! Thank you so much , I really appreciate it

1 Like

My god it’s beautiful! Very nice :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this pic Mike! I am rooting some Cap Junky clones at the moment :crossed_fingers: hoping for an end result that looks even half as good as yours here

2 Likes

Those Chunky Junky look great! Are they regular seeds?

2 Likes

The mom was Cap Junky S1 fem. The pollen donor was Blue Tara regular.
The Chunky Junky will be regulars. If they turn out great (fingers crossed) I may, at some point make some female seeds. I kinda enjoy doing that.

6 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all you others!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought it was. They should be absolute :fire::firecracker:

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

6 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning my friend! And all you other awesome OG brothers and sisters!

8 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @MoBilly and company! Was real nice here, looks like rain now though. Apparently gas is going up huge tomorrow in Canada :canada: grab it while you can, I’m getting a few Jerry cans too

5 Likes

I’ve been watching the prices. This next year is going to suck like a Kirby on steroids. The government has been keeping the prices down because of the election but that’s coming to an end. Prices are headed way up. I wish I’d held onto that old Nissan pickup. The mileage would definitely help the wallet stay green inside.

1 Like

I’m pretty lucky , our car is pretty good on gas but the EV are looking better each and every day I tell ya!

Yeah. Give them another 50 years to get the power grid up to a point where it can support the massive need that would arise and then EV would be feasible.
The country needs to start building power plants and putting the old ones back on line, drilling for oil, extracting natural gas…
And continuing to advance clean, renewable energy.

That all pisses me off to be honest. I’m not an overly intelligent man but the rush for renewable energy makes no sense to me.
I worked for a contractor. For years my boss talked about his “perfect” work truck. But you know what, he didn’t sell his old reliable truck before he bought the new one!!! How totally brainless would a country be to stop producing the energy that has been working for over 100 years before having everything in place for a new way!!! That was idiotic or intentionally done to weaken our country.

I better stop now.

4 Likes

Humans squandered the natural beauty of this world, and are now reaping the rewards.

3 Likes