BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I couldn’t agree more. Had it not been for the greed and power of the industry, we would have developed a cleaner way of existing many many many ages ago.
We are a wasteful creature.

3 Likes

Morning guys. I did a spectacular wake and bake this morning and nodded back out. I hate it when that happens. Hehe.

10 Likes

It’s crazy when you really dig deep the amount of people who have developed renewable resources and then dissapeared, died or just shelved the product , but became insanely rich shortly after. :man_facepalming:t2: what a world . Never mind cures for diseases , look at cannabis. Only recently are they acknowledging it’s absolutely incredible powers of healing .If even like 10% of those things are true…… omg and what was “conspiracy theories and people were marked insane for years ago are now continuously coming true :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m not one for the tinfoil hat buuutttt ?

2 Likes

Good afternoon @BigMike55 and friends, been busy with the dog :dog: and just enjoying this wonderful weather! :facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::dog::sun_with_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @m0sirys and the rest of the gang making rounds and checking in on this hazy :fog: morning l! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike & all OG

5 Likes

Morning Weed Warriors.
Looks like a nice day in store. But I’m stuck inside doing Prep for tomorrow’s colonoscopy. How did I get this dam lucky?

7 Likes

Oh man, this is something I’m not looking forward to WHATSOEVER. Good morning bro

3 Likes

Ugh! Good luck with that
ezgif-7-fcad3716f7

2 Likes

IMG_4805 IMG_4806

Just when you thought :thought_balloon: It couldn’t get any worse than the examination itself. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

I do feel for you as I just went through this process recently. :smirk: :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all the rest!
Dang bro Mike! That sounds rough! I hope it all works out in the end…
:rofl:

4 Likes

That shit you have to drink sucks! Out loud. A glass every 15 minutes. I can tell you. Those 15 minutes feel more like five. Almost feel like I’m gonna puke.

3 Likes

Mix it with apple :apple: juice, it does make it a little easier to drink. Chug it down like a beer :beer: when you were a teenager! :wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The best part of a colonoscopy is a bunch of giggles shared with other strangers as you pass wind like your at a chili eating contest

1 Like

There’s a BEST part? Damn sure ain’t the prep. I bet I could stand flat footed and squirt dookie though a tire swing across the yard. Where the heck does it all come from??? And I ain’t done yet. I must have been FULL of sh!t.

5 Likes

I think I hate the mad dash to the bathroom :toilet: the most, because when you feel that sensation get the hell out of the way cause you know it’s coming. 🫤

1 Like

That’s a rooter tooter that goes splat. It’s like rolling stone "Painted it Black, but this case the foul stench of the nether world followed with the coming of Satan.

@BigMike55
My wife has to do these every year and I have a good laugh I’m walking into that section of the hospital and I just hear earth shaking parts before I get there. I get a bit fart jealous. Best natural game going

Good morning brother Mike & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed and anyone else up lurking :eyes: around this early morning in the dark. Just getting coffee :coffee:, a buzz, and feeding the dog :dog:! I think :face_with_monocle: it going to be a wet one :point_up: today. :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes