BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

They really are. And a great bunch of guys too. Treat each other like brothers. I like that.

1 Like

The long haired Jaylen Williams, Isaiah Joe (Thunder) and Daniel Gafford (Maverick) all former Razorbacks :boar: :green_heart:

1 Like

Jalen #6 is my favorite player. And yes, I knew he was a Razorback.
For such a young group of guys they are incredibly talented as a team.

1 Like

That is a thing of beauty, brother. Almost brings a tear to my eye. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

2 Likes

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/40116269

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, and the rest of you cool cats :cat2:. Drinking coffee :coffee: now and smoking a joint. AHH much happier now. Have a good one! :hugs::wink::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Plants looks happy and healthy for the trip!

5 Likes

I love how there are 5 fingers now, but the thing forgot about perspective!

Nice batch of plants! Of course there’s always an unruly one, wants to argue. My favorite is the frickin claw. Once it’s there, it’s there at chop.

1 Like

Here’s a nice pile of Blue Tara beans.

22 Likes

Looks like you got dust happy……

4 Likes

JPS already got the big part. This is what has been coming from the buds, as I clean them to smoke. I shit you not. Even seeded buds from that plant got just right. Glad I took a nice clone of her. Ill be harvesting some of that in sinsemilla form in about nine weeks. Its the bomb. I can already tell.
I have a Vortex plant, in a pot, that I have been introducing to real sun for about a week now and then put her back in leds right before it gets dark. That girl is very stinky. Soon as I open the door it slaps me in the face. I like it.

5 Likes

Well if you were going to get dust happy you sure picked the right strain. It means a lot to me that you like the BT, I know I enjoyed it!

6 Likes

If its even close to mine, it has to be stellar. Open up the jar and you get that creamy fruity smell and know in a few minutes you’ll be walking on the moon.
I will bring a few buds of that and a few buds of the Cap Junky to the party. In my opinion, those are the best two that I have grown so far.

4 Likes

This gathering is looking to be one to try hard to remember! One of those, “I know I had a blast but can’t remember diddly!” kinda gatherings.
:joy::exploding_head::woozy_face:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, and the rest of OG! Drinking coffee :coffee:, eating cake :cake:, and getting high! Have a GR8 day! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Cake is good. It has flour eggs and milk. What could be healthier than that???
Morning folks.

3 Likes