BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

good morning @BigMike55 and friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning fellers, it’s a black gold morning double time

1 Like

Hey bro do you need any 5 gallon buckets? I have a bunch I am not using since I went to SIPS?

3 Likes

I always see you fellers talking about SIPs. Maybe I’m a dumb as. I don’t know what that is. But I have plenty of Home Depot/Lowes five gallon buckets. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

SIP’s = Sub Irrigated Planters
To put it simply it is a system where you are using a planter that feeds from the bottom.

6 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 for being the one to ask, I just learned something too
200w

5 Likes

I KNEW I was not the only one. Hehehe.

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

3 Likes

I use these earth boxes which are sip systems. They perform amazingly

4 Likes

Hey I want one @Fortman420 ! On wheels no less! :+1:t5:

OH and @BigMike55 , I took a lower bud off that Canna Cheese I’m growing. I don’t know if you remember but the seeds came from you. I just chopped up that little bud and hit on it green. I tell you what brother, those sore muscles from yesterday are barely noticeable right now. I think I’ll be harvesting that plant when I return from the gathering.
I think it’s going to turn out to be some real medicine.
:+1:t5: :+1:t5:

6 Likes

These systems are awesome. From the picture you can also see that soil is covered with a thin panda film similar to a shower cap to cover up the soil minimizing evaporation from the soil causing dryback. When I popped my cover off I had thick white roots covering the top mixed with a mycelium veil. Super microbial activity. I give this system a 10/10 for ease of use and minimal hands on. Also must try. If you cab find them used they’re usually a excellent deal

3 Likes

Lol @BigMike55 this cracked me up

1 Like

Yes I remember sending those to you. You’re not the first one to tell me its good medicine. Glad it helped you out my brethren.

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!

hope you all have a great sunday :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s have a nice Sunday.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Hope you all have some High Times planned for today. I know I do.

6 Likes

Happy Mothers Day :bouquet: to all the wives that are mommies and good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, and the rest of the morning crew! Have a GR8 day and don’t forget to do something for all them mothers! :ok_hand::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 , @Greenfingers and @BigMike55 .
Happy Mother’s day @BigMike55 !
:innocent:

4 Likes

Now why ya gotta go callin BM a motha?

5 Likes