BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I just checked my cuttings. I have two Fruity Pebbles with roots out the drain holes. That’s good. I think five days in the beer cups and already having roots out the bottom is dam good. The rest? Not so much. Still showing green up top but I see no rootage even through the clear cups. I hope get at least one each of the Chiquita Banana and the sherbet. I think one of the banana has bit the green weinie. No green up top.

9 Likes

Been called worse that that.

2 Likes

lol ditto! Just pickin’ (& grinnin’)

1 Like

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your having a great weekend!

1 Like

Lol I just learned about it as well @BigMike55
I had to Google it to find out it was a sub irrigated planter… I absolutely positivity want to grow in that way… give a peek at crunchberries probiotic sip thread…
Lotta info in that thread about them

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Morning guys and gals of Ganja. You working folks go make some money. Us retired folks get to roll over for another hour. I like it.

7 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, and the rest of the gang. I could not agree with you more about rolling over to sleep :sleeping: for another hour or perhaps :thinking:! I will be doing the same after this cup of coffee :coffee: and smoking :dash: this joint. :+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I would say at least half the time I wake and bake, I end up nodding for another 45 min or so.

4 Likes

Sup @BigMike55 ?

Howdy everyone!

2 Likes

Morning again. Look at these two beauts right here.

15 Likes

Blue Tara! Gotta love it……

3 Likes

This male Chunky Junky looks righteous.

17 Likes

Hell yes it does!

1 Like

Johnny’s gonna love thatun!! lol

1 Like

That Blue Tara belongs to @MoBilly I’m just taking care of her for a while. I have her sister in the flower tent. Right in back of a Chunky Junky girl. And right next to a Vortex. Just a few days into flower.

2 Likes

But, But, But Mobilly is an expert at this stuff. How about us peons that don’t have a clue. We need nice plants too!!! Where’s my plant ! Damn it!

3 Likes

I checked the baby Chunky Junky plants this morning. They are still not showing their pubes. Do males show their balls quicker than the females can spread their legs??? Mikey don’t know. Hopefully, tomorrow or the next day I should know. Otherwise I can bring four small plants that are undecided, and you can get what you want. You know I love sharing.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What have I ever said or done that would make you believe THAT! I didn’t know I was that good a bullshitter. LOL

An old saying I heard long ago; “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes