BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Nah I’m just breaking your stones, I have more plants than I can use. I was hoping to give some away at the party….,

2 Likes

I know man!
I do plan on bringing some Chunky Junky babies if I can find the girls. Those who want them can have them. Also will bring a nice bunch of seed packs for those who want seeds.
Have any idea on the number of attendees this time?

2 Likes

I think 11. That’s not counting on Trader. If he shows it will be 12

damn now thats something i wish i could go to

Tracker
Ok. Good number tho. You still think one cheesecake is enuff? Zees gonna got get the stuff to make cheesecake.

Are you Close enuff to Tulsa?

1 Like

Cheesecake is pretty rich. Usually goes a long way.
But she will know better than me!

2 Likes

lol im right by saint louis missouri, across the mississipi river on the illinois side… im too far lol, but i still wish!!

2 Likes

Can that be possible? Can you have too much fun? A woman too pretty? A car too fast?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok I will tell her to plan on 12, give or take eight. Haha.

2 Likes

That’s a ways to go but doable. You are invited if you want to show up!

2 Likes

thanks man, how often do you guys do this?

1 Like

Once a year……

1 Like

That would be like, about an 8 hr drive. OJ did say he could accommodate an over night stay.

1 Like

Sure can……

1 Like

Always thought it would be kinda cool to break the US down into specific area, and have a nice Blowout each year by areas. Like Sw, or NE or West Coast, etc. Would be real cool to match faces to the names.

5 Likes

@BigMike55
If there were a no vendor (other than food and drink) stipulation that would be awesome.

3 Likes

Or leave early and camp out half way and finish up tomorrow. Motel 6 is fairly cheap.

1 Like

Guarantee if you attend once, you won’t ever miss again. Always a Big Time in T-Town.

2 Likes

oh man, i dont have to even go to know that, i guarantee its an epic time