BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I would expect nothing less from you brother. :wink:

2 Likes

You know me very well, then. Hehe.

1 Like

I am officially sick of this weather!
I am writing a strongly worded letter to Mother Nature and letting her know she is being a real bitch.

4 Likes

Those look great, thanks for tagging me.

1 Like

Add my name to the bottom of the page.

3 Likes

That El Reno tornado was a nasty one, I knew a group of storm chasers that died that day when the twister decided to make a sudden turn and they got caught up in it.

1 Like

I believe that one still holds the record for the widest tornado ever recorded. You could hear it big time from my house. Scary.

3 Likes

Yes, I believe at one point it was 2 1/2 miles wide!

1 Like

91f here today.

I went through 1 as a kid… it is scary as hell

My brother went through two F5s in Moore Oklahoma. One of them took his roof. His neighbors were not so lucky. Less than a hundred yards away their house was wiped slick.

1 Like

I watched the house across the street be destroyed and ran inside just to listen to the house beside us be turned into a vacant lot.

Scary stuff right there.

2 Likes

Greenfield Iowa got crashed yesterday. This is a horrible tornado season.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning y’all lol I haven’t went to sleep yet … lol see you all in like 8 hours :sleeping: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Good morning Mike and the rest of you guys! Sounds like your area is not the bullseye for weather today so enjoy!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @Terpsnpurps, @Sailorboy and all the rest of you guys! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Hope y’all have a great day.

10 Likes

Good morning my friends!

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes