BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Ooohhh! Nice setup! A clean slate!

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Nice setup. All you need is some greenery in there.
I want a new 5x5 tent. I’m looking at the Mars Hydro tent. I have their 2x4 tent and I really like it. Very well made.

4 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

I wanna get another tent to . Have the mars hydro 4x4. Think I wanna get another.

1 Like

Good morning Mikey and fam!

1 Like

Hey Bruddah !
I’m sitting here pondering my next trick.
If I get a couple girls on my Chunky Junky seedlings, I’m considering making some female seeds. Think those would be a winner?
Course it is all dependant on how I like the smoke, but I can’t fathom it being anything but good. Given the parents and the amount of frost I’m seeing at four weeks.

4 Likes

The fem would be interesting. Finding a stellar male and going to F3 would be interesting as well…
I do like fem seeds though… But to lock in the genetics of something you created so every plant is close to perfect… But there’s KNOWING that every seed you pop will be a Chunky Junky girl…
I say DO IT!!
:laughing:

5 Likes

I have to say I will never buy anything but gorilla again… they are the very best thought out tents and durable as iron…

I got my 5x5 for $260.00
They made a mistake at supercloset.com may still be there idk… but it was usually $430.00… 40 Dollar delivery made it $470.00 … I got mine delivered for $300.00 even.

I called to make sure before buying and asked why so cheap? They said wow u did it dude… u found it… it’s a mistake and if I were u I’d buy it asap…

So i did… because I was anyway… but yeah it was a great friggin deal…

On top of that they have a new door on the back so you don’t have to fight to reach back of tent plants

That tent can get to 8 foot 11 inches… it’s currently 7 '11" @Tracker

Here is where that door is

I wanted to ask… is this where people usually put the driver? Is it safe there on the light itself?

1 Like

Yes kust leave enuff airspace around it. Its will be fine. Ive never taken mine off the lights.

1 Like

Dammit my bad… not the driver… I meant the adapter… it’s an adapter to use a master controller

The drivers are built in to the gray area

2 Likes

Look at these girls puff up. Looking righteous.

12 Likes

Here’s what’s going in that new tent 1st.

@Oldjoints bubblegum x London pound cake

And black and blue Skunk (I believe I got from either @BigMike55 or @misterbee I got a pack from each

10 Likes

I had to wait 23 seconds to like that post lol… very nice buddy!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

"@BigMike55 Production", Black n Blu Cookies, I only sent 'em out!!! Can’t beat those, Brother, he “threw down the Gaunlet” on those. The Black and Blue Skunk came outta Cali. EXCELLENT WORK, wishing you continued success. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I like the looks of the adjustable size tents. I’ve never used one myself, and probably never will. Got too many plants and a bigass barn (now) lol But, they do look nice!

3 Likes

Oh yeah you’re right!!! Of course! Lol

Thanks for clarifying !!

2 Likes

Yeah man it’s very cool … and easy if you follow directions the 1st time :rofl: which of course I did not

1 Like

One thing I liked about Black n Blue Cookies was, if grown outside they get very bright magenta pistols. Inside they stay white. Good smoke, too.

5 Likes