BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Staying busy bro. Spent most of the day on the tractor. Got buku done though. Now I’m scrambling around trying to get inside work done. Busy busy busy. lol
I must be feeling a whole lot better lately. Maybe it’s because I’ve been sleeping. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . lol

4 Likes

Looks like a great success to be brother, amazing job. I have been a bit absent as I have started my sentence in seed shucking jail, lol. This is going to take some time. I cleaned and sorted 2/3 of one of my Blue Kush and got approx. 1700 beans so almost enough to cover the Co-op, time to take a break and smoke some. Back kind of killing me after digging out off all the snow that dropped.

14 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Doug. I know life gets in the way of EVERYTHING it seems.

8 Likes

I put ten seeds from the Fem ISS project in paper towels yesterday for a germination test. Once I see they are viable, I will be packing some of these up to send out. I have a list of folks who have come by, commented, etc. At least shown some interest in my stuff. They will get the first go. Then we will see what we have left for others. But my main focus right now, is getting some beans to those that like to hang out with me.
Last time I did a seed run, I think it was Blue Cookies, folks grabbed my beans and I never saw, nor heard from them again.

20 Likes

That’s great, I hear you guys rave about ISS. I might have some seeds to trade for some of those if you have extras after sending some out. Just hit me up when/if you do

1 Like

I picture you positioning a Barbie doll on a little chair Splashdance style and dumping the bottle of seeds on her repeatedly.

4 Likes

I got a few packs of blue cookies coming from mark and a few of the crosses already. I was stoked when I found your thread and than bummed when I couldn’t find anyone who grew out the seeds :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll just be over here hanging out…

Good morning bro!

13 Likes

Hey @MoBilly
That what we were discussing yesterday, I will work on it today. I had an emergency to take care of.

3 Likes

I hope you’re alright.
But no problem man. I get that.

2 Likes

Here is the Wild Bunch.
Sheelavathi.

33 Likes

I want to fill my 12x14 room with 12’ ceilings all with that plant, that Sheelavathi is something else! Make a jurassic park…

4 Likes

She’s seems to be coming along well.
Wild!..Wonder how u reach the backside of the plant.
Looking good!

1 Like

What a massive plant, thinking you are going to need one of these for harvest
seymour_22_machete

8 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb

8 Likes

Or this haha

th-2795871185

9 Likes

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Now he is going to have to have more power for that monster, thinking something like this

7 Likes

Ha! You guys are funny!
I will just be happy to get a good lid of quality reefer out of that.
I will just be happy to get her to the finish line without screwing it up.

10 Likes

I think it’s every man who grows chronics dream to need a chainsaw to take your harvest down lol :mechanical_arm::v:

4 Likes