BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Hows the Kristi CSK doing? Almost time? How long has it been on 12/12?

4 Likes

I usually take ISS to ten weeks. She would probly make you happy at nine, but I like mine to give me a nice sit down and STFU, Thank You very much

4 Likes

I actually took her down today. Has mostly white trikes with a few ambers here and there.

23 Likes

Everything looks great! :sunglasses:

That’s how I like my smoke too :joy:

2 Likes

Nice! Based on previous posts, that was 9 weeks flower time.

3 Likes

Yes. Nine weeks in flower. I was going to let her go an extra week, but my jars are empty. Hehe. I want some good smoke.

9 Likes

Aaahhhhhh! The suspense!

2 Likes

Nice work on the csk dude.!

1 Like

Hey big Mike. How much longer are the zamadelica going to veg for. Loving that
strain

2 Likes

Was catching up in here and g’damn!!! I guess no one saw this coming :frowning: Shame to see the borg assimilate another helpless (well, at least this one had lived a long happy life…) victim.

Hope they are are in another galaxy now. far far away. :imp:

Your outdoor garden is looking very nice!

2 Likes

All are in full flower now. I vegged her for about six weeks or so. I don’t usually go by time. So, that’s approximate. I go by how big the plant is vs how much headroom I have and go from there. I am not very experienced at sativa’s tho and misjudge often. This one indoors has had to be super cropped cuz she got into the lights. And she’s pushing the limits again. I bet she stretched at least two and a half times her veg height.
Of course the outside one will do what she’s gonna do. I started her the same time I started the indoor one. And stuck her in the ground when she was about 2 1/2 feet tall. She is how well over six feet. And flowering nicely. Beautiful plant. I hope she stays happy and healthy. I hear Zamadelica is a kick ass sativa buzz.

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see your smoke reports from them. I was going to but the golden tiger . But I decided to go with the zamadeica . Look forward to seeing how your outdoor one does. Keep up the great work matey :grinning:

3 Likes

I hear the Golden Tiger, Malawi and Zamadelica are all like really psychedelic highs. Not like tripp-ING, but more like tripp-EY.

6 Likes

Yeah Ive heard that to. Last trippy string I grew was ghost train haze 1. Very trippy strain. But I love the look of a sativa growing outdoors. Can’t wait to see you zamadelica in full flower

3 Likes

That Zamdellica is crazy looking. Cool man :metal:

1 Like

She is starting to put flowers on pretty good now. But typical Sativa. Very airy so far. But she just started.
But yes. I love the look of that plant outside much better than the inside version. Beautiful plant.

6 Likes

I got 6 sheelavathi outdoors in a greenhouse there about 5 inches tall. . Was thinking of crossing gorilla breathe X peanut butter breathe over a female sheelsvathi to decrease the number of weeks flowering. Don’t know what the off spring will be like . Lol the best cross I ever made was female Mexican and make Hindu Kush. Plants looked pure sativa but had huge thick buds line a indica. It had the best structure. Big Xmas tree.lol

5 Likes

Big Mikes Island Sweet Skunk off to a good start outdoor here in Ontario…thanks again Mike.

24 Likes

Ok. I have a case of rot going on with my inside Zamadelica. I have two fans and an exhaust fan in there and still got rot. It’s just starting tho. Any idea what to do? Just cut off the affected parts and hope for the best??

It’s always something.
I found I now have mites on my mother plants. Neem oil and one-and-done will fix that. I’m worried about my Zam tho.

2 Likes

I’d do a hard cutback, and hope you got all of it. Do a very close exam