BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Cousin It in camo!
:joy:

3 Likes

Wow. Another beast. Awesome.

3 Likes

Love that tree you have there Mike

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Nice looking plant Mike!

2 Likes

@BigMike55 nice BUSH you got there buddy!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Aw, shucks. It ain’t nothin’.
I’m just happy it got the attention of a particular Birdman!

6 Likes

Im surprised you don’t have a bird nesting in there. Nice one @BigMike55 :green_heart:

6 Likes

There’s only one word for that Zamadelica…no two words, er, um…three words. There’s only three words for that…

7 Likes
5 Likes

ISS starting to kick in…

16 Likes

The cannabis laws around here are killing me. I want to grow out in the middle of my back yard and grow trees like everybody else, mi ISS isn’t quite as fat.looks awesome @CanuckistanPete.:green_heart:

5 Likes

It’s pretty nice being able to do this.

Our first year I went around to all my neighbors and told them I’d be growing cannabis in my backyard, just so they wouldn’t be shocked. Not one of them gave me any grief whatsoever, and several kept asking me how they were doing.

The lady behind me is in her 70s and I’ve given her plants just cause she wanted to see if she could grow them…she doesn’t smoke. She didn’t grow this year, but still asked me for plants…for her daughter!

8 Likes

Mom in her 70s doesn’t smoke. Guess who smokes? :relaxed:

4 Likes

My guess… mom. lol
She probably lived on a pot farm like JohnnyPotseed did as a kid.
:rofl:
Mom in her 70’s to @CanuckistanPete :: “I don’t smoke”… and then under her breath, “but I make some great brownies”!!!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I used to say
I don’t smoke any more, (under breath, I don’t smoke any less, either).

8 Likes

Make her some THC oil, I bet she would enjoy that as a nonsmoker.

1 Like

I think her daughter makes oil and butter, she’s told me that before. I don’t know if she dabbles or not. I had to go knock on her door and tell her I’m pulling males the first year it was legal.

2 Likes

You might be surprised at the people that want my eats. Especially if someone has had cancer or something. Oatmeal cookies are the best.
That is very nice of you. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

2 Likes

Hey brother @BigMike55 ,
I just wanted to let you know that the clones you sent are doing well enough. No powder, bugs or eggs to be seen. They bounced right back.

The two that were not affected/afflicted are looking fine. They just got their first real feeding earlier this morning. I’m thinking I could have went with less because they are looking a little droopy today. Both have been topped and topped again.

14 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly, I love when a plant starts to take off. It’s a pleasure to watch your work, I put the other superskunk in the flower room to sex. I’m happy I got one girl, I’ll be bouncing off the ceiling if I get two.:green_heart:

1 Like