BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanks @Greenfingers ,
The hard part will be deciding which four or five of these to grow all the way. Well, two are obviously decided but I still have to pick two or three more from the other six.

Decisions decisions. Which one do I keep?

7 Likes

Grow them all. I won’t tell.
Hope all is well for you Mo.

7 Likes

Enough is well, if you know what I mean. lol
I culled that little Kristy that was still struggling (bottom left on the pic) so my choices are coming together. I wish I had room to grow them all but I’d have to knock another wall down. I have too much to do already for me to take that on. lol
It wouldn’t be the first wall I’ve relocated to make room for my girls. :laughing: I look for big things out of these. I plan to veg for a decent amount of time with these.

5 Likes

Maybe the skinniest leaves I’ve ever seen @BigMike55
I’m with ya on this one

1 Like

Zamadelica. Close to 9 feet tall.

London Pound Cake.

35 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

This one is indoors. For the London Pound Cake Challenge.

23 Likes

ISS

Very happy looking plant. I’m excited. I know it’s just one. But some different flavors around it.

15 Likes

Nice Mike, your Zamadelica looks like it could up and walk down the road. It looks like a person in a weed costume :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, guys. I’m so happy with this girl, I can’t hardly keep my feet from dancin’. Pictures do her ZERO justice. She is stunning to look at in person.

8 Likes

She is amazing bro! Your killing it with this one!

4 Likes

Cross your fingers for good weather in late fall with no early freezes…….

6 Likes

For real! Weather pattern has changed for sure. Hoping for a dry autumn with no frost until December! Yeah right!:rofl:

Fingers crossed

4 Likes

Now that would be really awesome… lol

Damn @BigMike55 that plant is freaking huge, wow amazing looking beast. Is she done stretching yet?:grinning::grinning:
That plant in your yard probably looks something like this in your neighborhood. Lol

5 Likes

One can only hope. Haha.
I told my wife I wanted to grow a tree in one season. Not disappointed.
I have not been guarding her. I hope she makes it to the end, for weather and thievery, both. I never smoked Zamadelica before but I understand that it’s about as psychedelic a cannabis that’s available. We shall see, hopefully.

8 Likes

So @BigMike55 I have only grown a couple small autos outdoors so no practical knowledge about growing photos. Is that plant flowering yet or just stretching? How long is the flowering cycle and how much more growing time do you have before Mother Nature will start messing with you?

I think my auto compares pretty favorably with your Zam!

11 Likes

Zamadelica is flowering. This is my first go with her outside. My inside one was badly damaged by bud rot and was tossed. I have no idea what to expect with this girl. All I know is she is the biggest plant ever for me. You are probably just as well versed on outside plants, as I am. I rely on quite a bit of suggestions from other growers. Mostly @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed

9 Likes

Awesome @BigMike55 cannot wait to see how she turns out! That LPC challenge plant is gorgeous too! Buds galore! Very nice bro!!

3 Likes

That is awesome. I will have to do fencing to be able to grow those here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I fully expect my Zamadelica plant to be stolen. She can’t be seen from the front of the house. She’s tucked behind my shop building. You can see her from other yards tho. In fact, the neighbor catty corner to me? After this plant was a good four feet tall, he decided to add a second floor to his house. With a window that faces in a perfect position to view one beautiful Cannabis plant.

9 Likes