BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Sad but true most of the time, I learned to tell no one, one partner , two people in the world who knew, if something went wrong best believe I’m coming to you first, but since trail cams etc. there was no wondering anymore. Those changed the game 100%

3 Likes

loll It’s hard to try tying down a big field of Ganja, over 2000 plants.

4 Likes

Full time job that’d be

2 Likes

It was my last outdoor grow, in Florida… winter of '84. Moved to indoor growing the next year, mainly because Rose was pregnant with my first son.
Also, yep, lol it WAS a full time job tending them plants!
That’s why I had a camper in the middle of the field.

lol I have a pic somewhere in my albums of me and the dogs (wife took the pic) in the middle of 8-12’ tall plants in that field

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve seen pics of old timers with absolute monsters! Wish I was there for that, my buddies mom showed us pics of her in Humboldt in the late 70’s and early 80’s there’s 10-16ft plants! Absolutely nuts, bent back over touching the ground lol blew my mind! She actually gave me the seeds that became my first ever grow at 14yo

4 Likes

If only I knew then and kept those going :man_facepalming:t2:

Grew in the ‘Emerald Triangle’ back in the early 70s before cartels came around. It was friendly & laid back then.
Hell, lol Mighta even known your mom! I partied with a LOT of folks in that area!

edit… not in a bad way, lol

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve heard of the hippy ways, wish I was there to experience it, truly feel like i should have been a hippie! Oh the tales you could tell brother! A helluvan experience I hate I missed

1 Like

ok I’m late getting my old ass out to the barn! I’ll cyas later

2 Likes

Have a great day !

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 ! Your thread is hopping this morning. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That it is ! Good morning friends

2 Likes

He is still asleep.

1 Like

You were up and out to the barn before I was able to get to sleep this noon!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I got busy and never visited today.
@Hemp no they did not get my outdoor stuff last year. But I didn’t have anything over about 6 feet tall. Now, I have this 9 footer, plus the guy catty corner from me added a second floor to his house. I assume for his kids. But his window faces in a perfect spot to see in my yard. Plus I think it may be a stinker.

8 Likes

Haaa! Always a stinker

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all you wonderful OG’rs!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all the rest of you hooligans…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb . :slight_smile:

Hear my cannabis tree Zamadelica style.

She’s a good two feet taller than I can reach.

30 Likes