BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Looks like that beast is as tall as your house. :sunglasses: :metal: :100:

1 Like

She is approx. 10 feet tall. Tiny lil thang.

7 Likes

Haha epic! I was gonna guess 8-9 , awesome

1 Like

I can reach an 8 foot ceiling with my fingertips. My wife say if I stand next to this plant and put my arm straight up, it’s about two feet above where I reach.
This is almost the tallest plant I have ever seen in person.

9 Likes

So awesome! I absolutely love it bro :facepunch:t2: Killin it

1 Like

Man you got it going on. Your own tree trimming service. Good thing @BigMike55 got pine trees in his backyard.
lol

3 Likes

Get a damn ladder.
Nice @CanuckistanPete I got a iss going. Not that big. Looks great.

4 Likes

Frankenstein clones are kicking it. I have four of these identical to each other.

15 Likes

London pound Cake.

18 Likes

2 1/2 weeks from seed. Broke ground on July 14. Incredibly fast growth. Mephisto Double Grape Auto.

18 Likes

Are you feeding that Mephisto Double Grape Auto crack or what!?
:astonished:

3 Likes

Greetings @BigMike55 ! Hope your killing it this Summer.

I just read a few posts about “walking sticks” being Gleaned from our Grows.

My Buddy has been putting them to use for a few years now, and I just wanted to share a few pictures of the Bird Feeder he is Building. One Branch at a time…

Love the idea of the Walking sticks. I hope other people jump on this Application. Hope you Enjoy Brother !

Happy Bloomin to the OG’rs out there

Its also the home of Frankenstein.
Here we are facing-off @JohnnyPotseed

23 Likes

looking very nice there, cuz!

3 Likes

Its funny @JohnnyPotseed, With the box established so soon, it took Zero-time for Frank to fill in.
Here I’ve Moved a branch out of the way, to look inside; and its Full

sorry @BigMike55, i suffer from digital diahrea (sp) and I’m still waiting on the Bloody Monster shots !!

13 Likes

I’ve never seen plants grow so quickly. I have not fed them anything. I did put them in brand new Happy Frog soil, tho. I ran clear water thru the new soil a few days before I put the sprouts in the soil. Then on July 14, they all broke ground and have been going strong ever since. I think I will start feeding half nutrients soon. I’m not up on autos. Should I feed veg nutes or flower? Or just somewhere in between until they start flowering good? Hell, I don’t know. I’m just going on a wing and a prayer, really.

6 Likes

Awesome garden, man. You must have a green thumb or something. Haha. Beautiful plants.

4 Likes

feed standard grow nutes until signs of going into flower, then switch to flower nutes

7 Likes

They are already showing preflowers so it won’t be long as and we’ll be in full flower mode.
I never really had good luck with autos. So this is fairly new to me. I’m gonna make another noble attempt. I believe this will be the third time I have attempted autos. We’ll see, right? I’m trying, every chance I get.

3 Likes

Funny you mention walking sticks. My wife, just this morning sain you should make a walking stick with that. It’s certainly big enuff. At ground level it’s already about 3 inches across. I bet after harvest I will have a big, fairly straight stick there. Might do it.

8 Likes

Wish you were closer to me, bro. I would give you one or two of those. I only had five beans so I set them all to germinate. I think I’ve had them awhile so I only figgered 3 or 4 to pop. All five popped. Pretty little plants that seem to grow a good inch per day.

3 Likes