BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanks for the Garden compliments Mike. Its my good Friends yard… on the end of the street, next to a Field.

His Statement Gardening project was this Boomerang shaped Berm on the corner of his property. Its been stunning since day 1

He was “gifted” an entire Dump Truck load of top-soil and I helped move a Third of it…

2 Likes

No sweat Mike. :slight_smile: I have a lot planned and wouldn’t be able to do anything with something new for a couple of years. lol

3 Likes

My pic did not show the big one. This is unbelievable. 3 weeks from seed tomorrow. Look how much taller than her sister. Four look the same small bush but #5 is twice as tall. Look at her go.

16 Likes

She looks like she’s got a good solid main stem. How tall does the book say she’ll get?

1 Like

Zamadelica appears to be handling the heat wave pretty good.

Colas are starting to build I think.

25 Likes

If it stays hot and dry you shouldn’t have to worry about rot or powdery mildew. I wish you the best of luck getting her to the finish line.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Damn Mike, she is a big girl!

2 Likes

I never looked. So Mikey no know.

1 Like

Indeed.
I’ve only seen in person two others that were bigger. I certainly hope she’s done stretching. Otherwise I will need that ladder that was recommended.

4 Likes

She’s a monster. Speaking of monsters were you able to salvage any smoke from the Sheelavathi?

2 Likes

Not a bit. I had bugs so bad I was afraid to smoke it after the multitude of things I tried to get rid of them. I did keep cutting from her before she started flowering. I have her in a pot outside. But the wind got her early on and this heatwave ain’t doing her any favors either. I can’t even see any buds forming on her. If she don’t hurry up, I will probably discard this one. I have an LPC that’s dragging it’s ass too. In the ground. A good six feet tall. Still undecided. I may cut it down too. It’s weird. That LPC sister is in the ground too. Showing lots of budsites.

6 Likes

That’s too bad, I was following your thread on her and then you had the SM infestation. You put a lot of time and effort in the ole girl.

5 Likes

She was a good bit of fun to grow tho. And challenging. I got knowledge. At least I got SOMETHING for the head, right?

11 Likes

I curious to how much you will get off of her

3 Likes

Me too. It’s strong Sativa leaner so I haven’t a clue.
Awesome looking tree tho.

7 Likes

Hey guys. I have to give some credit here. I did not remember off hand where I got the Zamaldellica seeds from. Looking thru some of my beanage this morning, all I can say is Thank You, @G-paS I owe you one.

12 Likes

Long grow season no telling how big it could get. I have seen some big ones. But to scared to go take a look. lol

2 Likes

I can’t take credit Mike. These were from an original 1000 breeder pack that I think it was @buckaroobonsai I think it was donated to Canada and USA. They were Ace F1’s
This was an awesome donation to the community.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Not mine, I threw out the AK Bean Brains Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry f2’s.

3 Likes

You got the magic bean @BigMike55, she’s a beauty💚

3 Likes